Condensate line undersized?

I’ve got a 3 ton and 5 ton unit being served by a shared 3/4" PVC drain line. From what I can gather, this can result in 3-4 gallons of condensate per hour. Usually a 5 ton unit by itself is plumbed with 1" pipe, no? No traps visible either but I understand Rheem sometimes puts them internal.

Do you see a problem with this configuration?

I have no problem with the diameter with both units on the same discharge 3/4 inch. I have never had a 5 ton unit with a 1 inch outlet on the A-coil going to have to get larger than 5 ton to make a concern. JMHO

M1411.3.2 Drain pipe materials and sizes.
Components of the condensate disposal system shall be cast iron, galvanized steel, copper, polybutylene, polyethylene, ABS, CPVC or PVC pipe or tubing. All components shall be selected for the pressure and temperature rating of the installation. Joints and connections shall be made in accordance with the materials specified in Chapter 30. Condensate waste and drain line size shall be not less than 3/4-inch (19 mm) internal diameter and shall not decrease in size from the drain pan connection to the place of condensate disposal. Where the drain pipes from more than one unit are manifolded together for condensate drainage, the pipe or tubing shall be sized in accordance with an approved method.