HVAC Training

Where: 5400 Hwy 177 Marland Ok. Time: To be announced:D My A/C unit and furnace has exceeded a normal life expectancy for this type of equipment and will be replaced. If you are in need of training just show up at my house in your work clothes and I will provide one on one training:D No Beer provided until work is complete and inspected by me. What a bummer to do this at this time of the year but every thing is dicated by my wallet or I should say my wifes purse as she has had her best month in 12 years as a USED HOUSE SALES PERSON???

You should contact Nachi TV. :mrgreen: I’d be glad to show up in person, but that darn gas hasn’t went down yet. :slight_smile:

Ditto. They did a great job on water heaters, so I’d love to see them tackle this subject.:mrgreen:

I would like to see this also Nick. BTW, are you getting close or have you already been flooded out down there?

No floods here I buy homes on a hill the first thing I look at is the flood plane.

This is going to be quite a project for this old man am moving the location of the furnace and A/C unit doing away with the original flex duct installed going with rigid will be putting return air grills in the bedrooms and my computer room;-) V/S one local return. Spent 10 hours Sunday pouring the Pad for the A/C and building a return air plenum. BTW I heard a nasty rumor that someone may be working on a HVAC training Video. Just rumor mind you:cool:
</IMG></IMG>

Have fun Charley.
I replaced both of my systems about 4 yrs. ago. New 90%+Furnaces, Evap.Coils w/TXV’s, 14+seer Condensers, Prog.T’stats, Humid’s., 5" pleated-11+merv filter units. I ripped out all the flex, boots, reg’s and grilles, plenums, drain pans, etc., and basically started over with Galv.extended plenums & pipe and flex connectors, etc.
With me acting as the helper, I had a younger friend (Pro HVAC Tech.) come in and ramrod the job. I don’t remember it being that hard of work back in the 60’s,70’s, & 80’s. But I had a good time, and really learned some new things, and, a renewed respect for the guys in the field doing the real work for the customer.
It cost me a good bit for sure, but the comfort, quiet operation, and cleaner house made it all worth the effort. The past 2 years, my Gas/Electric bills have averaged 56% and 61% lower that 2005.

Thanks for the compliment.

A couple HVAC Training Videos are on their way. I’m promising you.

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/23/23_14_12.gif

Baraboo got it so bad the WI Ducks were rescuing people from their homes. Numerous roads and railroad washed out. Several million dollars of damage.

Personally, I was lucky. I only had the inconvenience of groundwater seeping through my basement floors and walls during the rain; no damage. I have nothing to complain about.:slight_smile:

Same here Nick. More rain on the way for the weekend from what I hear. Stay dry.

Our watersheds have recovered well, so hopefully the rain will be light enough to keep us in the clean (as well as our Mississippi River comrads south of us).

Promise is kept.
HVAC Training Video

For Training call Boulder CO BR549 and ask for Ben:p:D

Charley …isn’t that the phone no. for Hee Haw???:shock:

Picture 1.jpg
Junior Samples

$199 for a video :shock:

Good luck with that.

All training and education is an investment. Investments should have a profitable return.
I suggest that any training or education that a home inspector attains must be used to make more $ - to realize profits that far exceed the initial investment.

• Tell everyone that your HVAC Trained and qualified to inspect HVAC systems.

• Market your training qualifications on your website.

• Tell every potential client on the phone. Email blast all your agents.

• Insert it in every piece of marketing material.

• Training, qualifications, education, and experience is not just for a resume.

• Inform clients that your HVAC trained while inspecting.

• Tell the HVAC technician (who may be following-up on your work) that you’re a trained inspector.

“Being HVAC Trained” should be used in marketing yourself as a “Qualified” inspector. Qualified to inspect HVAC systems.

$9.47 per ce hour is a great price.
$199 stretched out over a career, with 250 inspection performed annually - that’s pennies per inspection.
There’s no other HVAC training online video like that matches it.

All training and education is an investment. Investments should have a profitable return.
I suggest that any training or education that a home inspector attains must be used to make more $- to realize profits that far exceed the initial investment.

I suggest that investing time and money into a HVAC Training course for inspectors has a higher Rate of Return than does an IR camera.

And the knowledge attained by training will far improve your services more than any piece of equipment.

It’s the BRAIN and EYES (the pieces of equipment that all inspectors rely upon) that need continuous fine tuning and improvement, because (unlike an IR camera) the knowledge that the brain and eyes use is constantly being used, tested, and challenged.

** One piece of training** can be used to distinguish your services from all the rest. Just like one piece of equipment (like the use of a moisture meter) can give your company a distinguishing competitive advantage.

• Tell everyone that your HVAC Trained and qualified to inspect HVAC systems.

• Market your training qualifications on your website.

• Tell every potential client on the phone. Email blast all your agents.

• Make the latest training course that you took an update news blast.

• Insert it in every piece of marketing material.

• Training, qualifications, education, and experience is not just for a resume. Don’t keep it to yourself. Tell people.

• Inform clients that you arr HVAC-Trained while inspecting your clients system.

• Tell the HVAC technician (who may be following-up on your work) that you’re a trained inspector.

“Being HVAC Trained” should be used to marketing yourself as a “Qualified” inspector. Qualified to inspect HVAC systems. A qualification that can set an inspector apart from his/her friendly competitors.

$9.47 per ce hour is a great price.
$199 stretched out over a career, with 250 inspections performed annually - that’s pennies per inspection.
There’s no other HVAC training online video that matches it.

That’s funny. :slight_smile: You’re a graduate of the Bellman Group (trainers of inspectors) and consider them to be “the best in the business” of training inspectors. They charge $50 for 3 hours of training on the subject of Air Conditioning. ($17 per hour.)
It’s probably a very good course. :wink:

Picture 2.png

Is that a 21 hour video?