Need help with a date and age on a furnace

The Model is HAS130BD serial number is 03657-JE206 or JEZ06.

I don’t think this is a Lennox… was probably mistakenly written from the AC.

No good picture of the plate on front… although the last word is AIRE…

Appears to be an older unit.

I wish that there was a computer data base that this can be typed in and searched automatically… am I missing something? Is the Preston CD searchable in this capacity.

Thanks for any help in advance. !!!

That equates to a Johnson furnace model from 1977 (they manufactured for many other brands.

And yes Prestons on CD is searchable, thats how I found it :wink:

BTW. It is also only 64.6% efficient.

Regards

Gerry

Gerry,

Thanks for your help on this… goes to the saying… if you want something done right… do it yourself.

Is the latest version of the Preston guide 2005 as I found online? Do you get updates when it comes out?

Thanks again for your help !!!

Although the model might have started being sold in 1977, I think that specific unit is from September 1984.

If this makes a difference… The home was built in 1976-1977 per the county auditor web site.

Not necessarily. They might have put the new 1977 model in originally and then replaced it in September 1984—original unit died, or was a lemon, or was deemed too small because it didn’t get air to that far room, or was damaged, etc.

Hey Rick,

It could be a Luxaire. They are a York brand, according to my notes.

Hi Russel,

as you know I’m not a big fan of Prestons, but they only list that for one model year, it also appears to be consistent with the age of the home.

Regards

Gerry

Yeah, but if it’s a York, a Johnson, a Johnson Air-Ease, or a Luxaire, it’s definitely September 1984.

While you’re hanging around, can you tell me who manufactured model GMP075. Was it ADP?

Looks like a Goodman model, could have been branded as Sears

Regards

Gerry

Goodman, that’s what it was. Thanks.