Bathroom shower black mold

Recently I moved back into a property I own after being overseas for about a year. The property had been rented and unfortunately I had a bad renter whom I had to evict.

On moving back in I found black mold in the master bathroom shower, photos are attached. I’m not sure how long that mold has been there, it looks very dry. They probably just used the shower in the other bathroom after the mold appeared. This property is in a desert area so the air is usually very dry.

First post here so if the image attachment link doesn’t work, here are the URLs:

imgbox - fast, simple image host

imgbox - fast, simple image host

Some questions:

1. Is this the infamous stachybotrys black mold?

2. Can I remove this myself with mold control spray and an appropriate filtering mask.

3. Regarding masks, I’m considering buying either the 3M Mold and Lead Particle Respirator 6297PA1-A mask which is $24.97, with the DEWALT DPG82-11/DPG82-11CTR Concealer Clear Anti-Fog Dual Mold Safety Goggle $10:

3M™ Mold and Lead Particle Respirator 6297PA1-A, Size Medium, 1 each/pack, 4 packs/case | 3M United States

DEWALT DPG82-11/DPG82-11CTR Concealer Clear Anti-Fog Dual Mold Safety Goggle - - Amazon.com

OR the 3M Mold Remediation Respirator Kit 68097 which is $90:

3M Mold Remediation Respirator Kit 68097, Respiratory Protection, Medium (1 Kit): Papr Safety Respirators: Amazon.com: Industrial & Scientific

Is the 3M Mold Remediation Respirator Kit 68097 overkill for this job?

Thanks.