28 Years with water pressure at 100 lb.'s

Well, today I had no choice but take care of the potential problem.

Last week the Water District decided that it was time to change my water heater.
They said, oh, it is free, but you will have to pay $95 on your next water bill, because you do not have back flow preventer.

Ok, so now I got another problem, a closed system and now I need an expansion tank on my water heater.
While they are at it, might as well change the air valve above the air scoop on the heating system that is been leaking.
Of course that means draining some water out of the heat system and then bleeding the air out of it.

My pipes were banging like crazy due to the closed system and had to install a pressure reducing valve also.

Here are a few pics.

One of the young plumbers was eyeing this and asked if it worked. I said like a charm and I don’t use it anymore.

Last week I changed a vanity and sink in the bathroom and I said you can have that too if you buy the jointer. He agree once he gets the money together.

I have had this jointer for 42 years and my Father bought it 30 years before that.
Awe well, don’t use it anymore and don’t plan to.

After all this, still a couple things I need to add.

Didn’t make any money this week. :mrgreen:

That jointer is almost as old as Charley…

LOL

I found it on line and estimated that he bought it in 1948.
Works like a charm.

So Charley is Older. LOL

I sharpened the blades last year with my sharpener and cuts smooth as glass. :slight_smile:

[quote=“mcyr, post:3, topic:107603”]

LOL

I sharpened the blades last year with my sharpener and cuts smooth as glass. :slight_smile:

They work great for finger removal too:-)