Go Back   InterNACHI Inspection Forum > >


Plumbing Inspections Contains discussions about plumbing.

Thread Tools
Old 7/16/17, 6:15 PM
Terrill Ewald Terrill Ewald is online now
Certified Professional Inspector (CPI) ®
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Maryland
Posts: 316
Default What is this called?

No leaks noted, but pad appeared to be coming off.
Attached Thumbnails
What is this called?-dsc01590-jpg  

Terry Ewald
Advanced Pro Inspections
Potomac, Maryland
Serving Maryland, Virginia, and the District of Columbia
Reply With Quote
Need a home inspection in Massachusetts? Check out InterNACHI's listing of Massachusetts certified home inspectors. Or, find a home inspector anywhere in the world with our inspection search engine.
Old 7/16/17, 7:09 PM
Marcel R. Cyr, CMI's Avatar
Marcel R. Cyr, CMI Marcel R. Cyr, CMI is offline
Certified Master Inspector ®
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Winslow, ME
Posts: 30,124
Default Re: What is this called?

Cheap Sink.

CMI 2004-2017 Retired

Awards Committee Member
U.S. Member of the Year Winner 2009
45 Years Residential/Commercial Builder
The InterNACHI Awards Committee is the final authority of issuance of any award the committee offers.
Reply With Quote
Old 7/16/17, 7:42 PM
Christopher Currins, CMI Christopher Currins, CMI is offline
Certified Master Inspector ®
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Godfrey, IL
Posts: 17,403
Default Re: What is this called?

Sound dampening pad........and what Marcel said.
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:03 AM.
no new posts