Experience Shower

Hey, anyone seen one of these yet? ha. ha.

All yours for as little as $20,000. It’s a killing. :wink:

http://img.hgtv.com/HGTV/2007/06/14/HINB4-S07_ExperienceShower_h460.jpg
Experience Shower
Next: Kohler C-3 Toilet Seat
Rejuvenate the body and mind under the soothing waters of the Experience Shower. Ambient sound, light, aromatherapy and water temperature combine to create a variety of bathing experiences, from a tropical rain to an artic mist. See this product in the HGTV MarketPlace.

Marcel :slight_smile: :smiley:

Don’t a lot of people experiance that with chemistry.
Cheaper.

Kohler has a lot of new stuff that will probably catch on just to make our jobs a bigger pain.

http://www.us.kohler.com/gettingstarted

Marcel, how would you inspect the electric, water-jet toilet seat?
Does it comes with ground straps for your ankles? !! :stuck_out_tongue:

No way buddy, either it works or it don’t, this is one that would get noted as try out before closing.

Inspector had reservations on the use of this product, therefore, it did not get tested. ha. ha.

Marcel :slight_smile: :wink:

Me thinks I can do some other things with my pants off or down that do not cost as much

For one I would give the $$ my girl friend or wife

They know how to spend properly

17k was the cost of our first home

rlb

Richard, Was that like in 1965 ?

YUP!!! Last July,… Seller says its like a personal car wash! \:D/

There was an actual “control Panel” in the damn thing,… Toooo many jets, knobs, etc. I had to shut it down and call the owner in because I was getting too damn wet. :mrgreen:

That will teach you in touching buttons on something that looks like a spaceship time capsule. ha. ha.

Marcel :slight_smile: :smiley: :wink:

Hey just tell the buyer that this needs further investigation and probably will take 2 hours.
Make sure there is a towel handy.
I love the environmental with the waterfall. (Never been in it but would love to try it):wink:

Kohler Experience.jpg