Plumbing Emergency?

Hello everyone,

Any time I use a sink, toilet, or my washer, the waste water floods my basement! The white plastic pipe connected into the black PBV pipe is overflowing., What’s wrong?! Can I fix it myself?? Is it an expensive repair?

Thanks a lot.
Amalia Markous

Caution… This is a SPAMMER!!!

Posted their link in another thread. It is a Plumbing Company!!!

So how does this work?
How does Amalia make money out of a post like that?

Great Catch thanks…Roy

Thanks** Jonas** I would not repond to this either as there is no picture and suspicious comment.

If you find any leak, so should be follow these some things like-
Turn off the main water valve.
Dry the surface by draining the water to avoid any sort of mishap. As a bathroom floor becomes slippery after such leakages which can lead to some serious accidents.
You should try to collect as much water as you can in buckets or containers.
You should work carefully with hot water lines to avoid any type of injuries.
If you find a hole in your pipe, wrap it up with a piece of rubber.
For temporary fixation you can use adhesives like quick fixes.
For permanent solution of leakage problem, you need to use certain hardware equipments, like hose clamps, electrical tape, plumber epoxy putty.

Leaking Pipes

SPAM!!! And all around BAD info!!!

This entire thread needs to be removed!

Go ahead and fix it yourself;-);-)–and it’s gonna get expensive!!!:roll::roll:

Check his website…
not only a Spammer but another IR Inspector…

???
Really?
Electrical Tape for Plumbing Repair?
Does it perform better than Duct Tape?
LOL
:slight_smile:

I wonder what the team thinks:
http://www.allkarepropertydryingout.co.uk/meet-the-team.html

An IR Inspector using “electrical” tape for “plumbing” repairs.
LOL…

[quote=“gaurav_sharma, post:6, topic:65544”]

If you find any leak, so should be follow these some things like-
Turn off the main water valve.
Dry the surface by draining the water to avoid any sort of mishap. As a bathroom floor becomes slippery after such leakages which can lead to some serious accidents.
You should try to collect as much water as you can in buckets or containers.
You should work carefully with hot water lines to avoid any type of injuries.
If you find a hole in your pipe, wrap it up with a piece of rubber.
For temporary fixation you can use adhesives like quick fixes.
For permanent solution of leakage problem, you need to use certain hardware equipments, like hose clamps, electrical tape, plumber epoxy putty.

You know what kind of smell I’m talking about – that rotten eggs smell, the smell of sewer gases. You’ll know it when you smell it and you certainly can’t miss it. But sometimes you can’t tell where it’s coming from or what’s causing the problem. Here are some suggestions for handling this unpleasant – and potentially dangerous – plumbing problem.

If the smell is coming from the shower or bathtub:
Again, check for leaks in the traps in these drains. Since it’s not always as easy to see this plumbing as it is the plumbing under your sink, remove drain covers to make sure there’s water standing in the drain and that the water appears undisturbed. If there’s no water visible or if you see movement or notice the smell is stronger, it may be that you have a leak somewhere in the trap and the reason you have that smell is because that water barrier we talked about earlier is gone.
If the smell is coming from the toilet:
Again, there’s a reason for that water in your toilet bowl, other than the obvious. That water is another barrier between the sewer system and your house. It traps those sewer gases on the outside. Most toilets are also constructed to have a trap underneath, similar to your sink. So if you have no water in your toilet bowl it could be that you have a leak in that trap.
Check the wax seal around the base of the toilet, as well. These seals need to be replaced ccasionally and a faulty seal could be the source of your odor problem.
For more information, click here,
plumbing