Rinnai tankless wh

Ok folks. The name plate for this 199,000 BTU unit say’s for a manufactured home (mobile home). This is installed in a 3600sf single family home built a year ago. Is it that simple that it should not be installed in a slab on grade home? I see tankless about 5% of the time so am just not sure.

They are definitely good for commercial and residential applications. I am pretty sure it means that it’s also certified for, but not limited to, moble home applications

tHAT’S what I was thinking too Juan. This is the only kind of tankless I have ever seen. There was no problem at any of the fixtures too.

How would it know the difference? :wink:

Yes, it means that it is also listed for manufactured homes. Most standard tankless heaters are not listed for RV’s, manufactured homes, modular homes or house boats. They must be specifically listed for such applications.

Thanks for confirming Jeff :slight_smile: glad I got this one right :smiley:

See this Rinnai R94LSi Installation Manual, especially pgs 1,3 & 17. Like said above, it’s also certified for mfg home installation as well as stick-builts. Just a funny Japanese way of stating it.

It can be installed in a manufactured home.