Arch material question

[FONT=Comic Sans MS, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]**Nagasaki 1945, after the atomic bomb…

[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

Nagasaki****2011, following earthquake and tsunami** [/FONT][/FONT]…

[FONT=Comic Sans MS, sans-serif][size=3][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=4]
What the [FONT=Comic Sans MS, sans-serif][size=3]fxxk is that Arch made of?[/size][/size][/FONT][/FONT][/size][/FONT]

Different Torii arch but still structurally well built and founded!!

I’m taking Buddhism a little more seriously now.

unless you can’t see the attachment method it doesn’t meet south florida building code.

But Arkansas… no problem.

Those are star-gates from Atlantis.

BOB stop reading those sci-fi books and watching star-gate re-runs.:slight_smile:

My youngest boy said that the arches must be made out of aluminum lol

Japanese Maple

You been there??? ;-):twisted:

Watch out. The MacNiech is in one of his moods swings again.:twisted:

You seem to know something about psychological conditions.

I’m guessing you have had a lot of “experience” :roll:

Michel between you and Brian its a tossup for first place.
As for myself, I can judge when I am upset or under stress, unlike some members here that persist that there way is the only way.:mrgreen:
Gee I wonder whom I am talking about.
Hmmmmmmmmmmm.

I just figured as you have declared yourself the expert in psychological matters you knew what you were talking about.

I guess I was wrong.:shock:

Just tired tonight Michel.
Do not mind me.

There is also a link to wikipedia’s page on there about the torii, the gate structure in the pictures.

Sorry I leftout the part about ACHI and the message board being free but everything else you have to join.
Sorry Kathy