Foundation type please

I am thinking this foundation is poured concrete that simply had decorative forms. This is a first like this for me.

Can anyone enlighten please? Thanks all!!!

Gahhh!! Sorry on orientation!!

For those with vertigo

No actual experience with this, but by matter of deductive reasoning, I’m thinking it must be a poured concrete wall using decorative forms. That, or they painted the inside of the wall as well as the outside (possible, I suppose) or they were able to match the color of the mortar and the brick perfectly. Also, unless this house was built a long time ago, I would think that they would most likely be using larger concrete blocks if they were not going with a poured foundation.

Also, looking at the bottom of the wall, that looks like voids you might see in a concrete pour.

Just my $.02

just 1 of numerous mfr
Concrete Forms - Bricks

Yes, common practice in my area with homes built in the late 70’s, 80’s. 90’s.

Yep…:slight_smile:

Terrible consolidation of concrete in forms with a form liner.

Brick Patterns

Concrete with Decorative Forms to look like brick. I used to see it a lot in Jefferson City, MO

stamped concrete

These are pretty standard in my area. They are aluminum form panels with a brick pattern on both the inside and outside. It’s actually a pretty nice look as long as the concrete is consolidated properly. I’ve actually seen it stained before to give it even more of an appealing look.
Basement Waterproofing Contractors | DiFranco Contractors