Knotched 2x4

The owner knotched this load bearing 2x4 and the shear brace. Then added support to one side of the 2x4 only… Any comments?

picture please

Ditto

Marcel

I don’t like this new board in relation to pics----I’d like to see some way of being able to post big picture files again. Anyone else agree?

ditto, maybe we could post a thumbnail and those who can or care to can click it to enlarge to full screen?? or have the option to enlarge x2, x4 or full size. my $100 digital camara can do it, why not here???

I post on other trade boards not related to HI and I actually think the pic posting feature of this board is pretty good…of course, I wasn’t around for the old board…so wtf do I know…

Looks ok from here.:roll: :wink:

[attach]2743[/attach]
click to enlarge

Ditto Charles, I liked the older board for easy posting. But I’m an admitted whiner.
Stu

You guys are lucky you can at least provide these little pictures where you can’t see to much, I haven’t figured out how this god darn thing works yet and have been here over two years.

Actually, after seeing my little 3 year old grandson click the mouse and control the cartoon game on the computer yesterday, I might just wait another two years and he probably will show me. ha. ha.

:slight_smile: :slight_smile:
Marcel
</IMG></IMG>