2 day Class

Just did a class with Gerry Beaumont it was great, thanks Gerry. Not only was he informative but he was bloody entertaining.

Hi John,

thanks for the kind words, it was good to meet you and several other NACHI guys during the training, it seems that no matter who I’m teaching for they’re always many NACHI inspectors in the class.

Regards

Gerry

Gerry,
Hopefully you’ll end up in St. Louis some time soon. I’ve heard so many good things about your classes, I’d love to take one.
Mark

Yes please keep us in St Louis in mind, we would certainly like to invite you to St Louis

Hi Guys,

Thanks I’d be happy to come up to St Louis and spend a couple of days doing some classes for you.

I’ll see what we can get going, what areas would you like to cover?

Regards

Gerry

Gerry is one of the best instructors that I have had the pleasure of learning from. It just takes a little while to get used to that bloody accent.

Thanks Greg (I think :mrgreen: ) but it’s you guys who have the accents not me :wink:

Regards

Gerry

I heard it once said that the US and Great Britain are two nations separated by a common language.

Anyway, what are some of the options that you like to teach?

Hi Mark,

recently I’ve been asked to do my 2 day commercial quite a bit, but I think Joe F did that in St Louis not too long ago. My electrical classes are always well recieved, so is my manufactured housing class. Also several of my classes are licensed for CE in Illinois so maybe we’d get some guys from across the river.

Regards

Gerry

Manufactured Housing would be something that I would be interested in.

I don’t see much of that here, but I’d take the class. I’d be more interested in the electrical, or if there was interest the commercial.

Greg,

Gerry had some good things to say about your too, even with a couple of beers in him.

Gerry’s electrical class is a good one