AHIT and InterNACHI offering live classroom training in Virginia.

The American Home Inspectors Training Institute (AHIT) Announces Live Classroom Training Partnership with InterNACHI in Virginia
June 15, 2012
American Home Inspectors Training Institute (AHIT) announces a strategic partnership with InterNACHI for live home inspector training in the state of Virginia. The comprehensive live classroom training is taught by expert home inspectors who have successful built their own businesses and taught thousands of students nationwide.
“We’re excited to provide our technical home inspection training in Virginia and be the exclusive partner of InterNACHI” expressed Chris Chirafisi, Director of Technical Training for AHIT.
The live classroom program allows students to learn every technical aspect of a home inspection, and also the key principles to build and market their new business. In addition, as compared with online only offerings, AHIT’s live training includes mock inspections at local homes as well as personal mentorship with a seasoned inspector.
Graduates of AHIT’s Virginia training will receive a complementary 6 month membership in InterNACHI. “InterNACHI is thrilled to partnership with AHIT and welcomes its graduates into our organization,” said Nick Gromicko, Founder and President of InterNACHI.
AHIT will be hosting a class in Virginia Beach, VA beginning June 22nd and has limited seats available. Callers who mention InterNACHI will receive a 10% discount on their enrollment and a 20% discount on AHIT’s premier home inspection software. For information about the live class program, please call 800-441-9411 or visit ahit.com/nachi.

I will be there telling the guys how to hit to the ground running and sitting in on the electrical portion. The instructor there was mine last year.

Awesome Juan! Thanks.

I will make sure they all know that the first thing they need to do is join InterNACHI

Do they do that class at the VBHEC still Juan?

I don’t know where its at. I will be joining them at a house

The best ASHI has to offer.:stuck_out_tongue: