Chicago, Feb 26th: Website Optimization & Social Networking Talk

Hi Guys,

Putting up the final details right now for one of my 8 hour talks which will be in Chicago February 26th at the address below. One of the other associations asked me to come out but everyone’s invited (as was last time when InterNACHI had me come to Chicago).

Cost is $75 (includes lunch), post here if you’re going!!

The link for registration is up. Click on the following to register for the event: Website SEO & Facebook Registration Link

J.C. Restoration, Inc
3200 Squibb Ave
Rolling Meadows, IL 60008

Blast Yourself To The Top Of Google, Learn How To Use Facebook & How To Covert Site Visitors to Calls by attending the 8 hour talk.

Turning Your Website Into A Call Generating Machine

Only $75 for this 8 hour seminar

This seminar is for all inspectors, whether you currently have a website, or don’t have one (we’ll talk about why you need one!). We’ll discuss:

* What a websites true value is.. (your website should be bringing you 10-30 inspections a month)
* How to save thousands by optimizing your own site (and why you're the best person for the job).
* How having a website is important for offline marketing.
* How to get to the top of the search engines to make the best use of it
* How to convert the people who are looking at your site into callers.
* How to optimize sites for keywords, page titles, content, domain names
* What the heck is Facebook and how can it bring you more inspections.
* Why dynamic content such as blogs and news feeds are important
* How to effectively use paid search engine ads until your site naturally appears on the first page.
* How to use Google Analytics to study and increase your site traffic.
* Why have multiple websites and how it increases your profit.
* How to ensure that the client actually calls you after looking at your site
* How to convert visitors into sales even at midnight.
* And a LOT more!

Speaker Dominic Maricic - Bio
President of Home Inspector Pro Inspection Software and Website Hosting, founded in 2004. Home Inspector Pro is now used in 15 countries and in 6 languages. Dominic is also the Webmaster for CREIA.org, CanNACHI.org, several ASHI Chapter sites and more.

Dominic Maricic has a degree in Computer Science and spent 10 years teaching math, computer programming and website design at a Southern California High School. He’s been designing websites for over 15 years for personal use and businesses. On top of being the main programmer for Home Inspector Pro, he’s currently in charge of the websites for multiple inspector associations and assisting others associations in SEO.

Dominic has been publishing articles for the inspection industry on how to improve their website rankings for several years. Over the past 2 years he’s traveled around the US and Canada giving talks on website optimization and increasing sales for Home Inspectors. These articles have been used by inspectors across the country to improve their site rankings and their business.

Times: 8 AM - 5 PM on Saturday, Feburary 26th

Questions? Dominic Maricic : Dominic@HomeInspectorPro.com

Hey Dom,

You know it is warm in Florida. You are welcome to come down here anytime.

I’m planning to go, That is going to be a good event.
Plus i haven’t seen you in a while Dom, gotten taller? more grey hair like me?:smiley:

I have all the warmth here in California too. I do need to get to Florida though and do a full day talk. Lets see if we can do something around early April (there’s another 8 hour talk here in CA at the end of the month).

No Gray hair yet. I don’t have a little Nico to chase around :slight_smile:

Dom, please let me know the info when ready, I might be able to get to this. Thanks!

Great! Everything is above except the registration link. I’m waiting on them to set it up.

You can always crash at Bob’s :slight_smile:

Just let me know when. I will be happy to coordinate everything on this end.

Sounds good!

I may not crash at my own place ,if there are fun places near the Rolling Ghetto location.

Let me know if you need help Dom as I might still have CD’s left for HIP.:slight_smile:
NACHI seminar.jpg

Old CD’s but I’ll make sure to bring new ones. I’ve been told the location has stadium seating which is great. We’ll have to take a new picture where I don’t look like I’m going to fall over.

I was to busy to notice what you were doing in that place behind you in the picture.:slight_smile:

Rescuing you guys :slight_smile:

You,Ben and Nick were the ones who needed rescue with the crowd of people circled around you guys like Indians around a wagon train in the old westerns.

I hear Bob’s place is lacking electricity and heat! Or is that all fixed now?

Okay, the link for registration is up. Click on the following to register for the event: Website SEO & Facebook Registration Link

Who gets the $75?

If you get it Dom, I’m happy.

If an InterNACHI member gets it, I’m happy.

But if I find out it is leaving the InterNACHI farm, I’m not too happy… and would again remind you and all members that I’m very willing to manage a North American tour for you, making sure the entire door take is used to help you and fellow InterNACHI members.

Yup, they’re paying for my flight and hotel plus lunch for everyone. I doubt there will be much left, if any. I also said everyone needed to be invited if I was going to do it as InterNACHI extended the same welcome when we talked there last time. They were happy to to it.

We definitely need to get together and do some more seminars. I’m getting lots of people asking me when we are all going back out again. You throw a great party :wink:

Hey Dom,

It even warmer in South Florida (Miami Lakes)

LOL. I live in So-Cal, I get warmth all day long. I wouldn’t mind throwing a few snow balls! We do need to get together to resume our tour though.