Commercial Class coming to Atlanta in February

Earl and I spoke, and decided to bring our Commercial Inspection class to Atlanta in February.

If there’s enough interest, we can make it a two-day event, and bring Certified Well Sampler to town on the same weekend.

As with all Atlanta Chapter events, this will likely be a doozy, and is open to all from neighboring states!

I’m truly excited about bringing education to Atlanta.

Fantastic news Joe, I will be there, can’t wait!:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Bump

Bump, I have not heard anyone else say they are going to Joe’s seminar yet, has anyone else signed up yet? It will be a great opportunity for S.E. Hi’s.

Sign me up! I can probably roust up some other bodies. Can’t wait. I want the well sampling class as well (pun intended).

Thanks!

Count me in where at in Atlanta?

Count me in.

Nick it will be a pleasure to meet you in person.

I will be there!

Does anyone know or have an idea of the fee schedule for any type of commercial inspection?

Have there been any dates set for the Atlanta Commercial class yet?

I’ve provided Earl some info and dates available. With the Holidays and all, we’re waiting to finalize.

I will be coming to Atlanta for a 2-day event in February.

Commercial Inspections on a Saturday, followed by Certified Well Sampler on Sunday.

There will be a substantial discount for those who want to do both days.

Many will learn what may contaminate all those dry wells once the aquifer starts to re-fill.

It will be an opportunity to offer those sampling services that so many will really need.
And Jimmy, the well Class counts for 8 hours of Mississippi Approved CEUs!