Continuing Ed in NY State

Hello Everyone, since NY state does not count online courses as continuing ed, can anyone recommend some CE activities that count in NY State? Thanks!

Does the school that you took your licensing training at offer these courses?

There is a thread on here about InterNACHI courses becoming accredited. I read the accreditation and still am very doubtful that NY will accept (it states Boulder campus, nothing regarding online or distance learning) but Nick stated in the thread that it will be acceptable now… I have yet to see any backup to that other than a forum post.

Nope. Only classroom in NY - call the state and complain maybe someday we can take online classes. ASHI has several seminars that count as your CE

Fill out your city and state and someone might be able to recommend a school near you

Depends were your location but we offer continuing ed classes at multiple locations in New York. Home Inspector School Dutchess County & Home Inspector School(s) Fishkill

ASKUS Consulting Services is a NY State authorized Home Inspector Qualification and Continuing Education Trainer. We have 3 locations upstate and will make arrangement (file authorization request with State) to teach at other locations if you can get a minimum of 4 inspectors at the same time. Contact me via e-mail, askusconsulting@midtel.net or call at 518 827 4852

Also, Mr. Dave Clark, owner of Turn-Key puts on a good 12 credit session each year at the Niagara Frontier Home Inspector Conference located in Niagara Falls. I have taught there, 200 plus attendees from all over NY State, PA, Ohio, several other States and Canada. Great venue for the classes and conference and bring your wife. The hotel and conference center is a short walk from the falls.