Go Back   InterNACHI Inspection Forum > >

Notices

Inspection Education & Training This is a forum for inspectors to discuss their educational experience, the InterNACHI School, and to ask questions of InterNACHI's Education Committee.
This forum is dedicated to the memory of InterNACHI member and educator Gerry Beaumont. Gerry was an avid proponent of education for inspectors and will be sorely missed.

Old 4/11/06, 2:07 PM
Active Poster

Please Note: wforsyth is a non-member guest and is in no way affiliated with InterNACHI or its members.
Default Re: For State Educational Administrators / Representatives Only

My offer still stands to arrange the Yahoo Groups E-list that I had originally offered to setup. That will keep all conversation to Administrators only.
Old 4/11/06, 2:08 PM
Active Poster

Please Note: wforsyth is a non-member guest and is in no way affiliated with InterNACHI or its members.

Your leadership is well needed.

Thank you for coming back.

God bless you and your family,
Wendy
Old 4/11/06, 3:30 PM
Active Poster

Please Note: rmyers1 is a non-member guest and is in no way affiliated with InterNACHI or its members.

Wendy:

Before you reinstate yourself, the Education Committee must give approval.

Please provide information to the Chairman of the Education Committee, Russ Myers, which warrants this action.

Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by wforsyth
Just to reaffirm that this was temporary. Thank you all and glad to be back.

God bless,
Wendy
Old 4/11/06, 3:59 PM
Active Poster

Russ, as posted above, you stated yourself that I had "temporarily" relinquished this position. Since it was voted on to allow me to hold the position in the first place, and you as chairman stated that it was only a temporary absence, then I fail to see the need to vote on it again.

Would you please indicate here why you would not want me to take the position again?

The committee voted once. Am I the only administrator that will have to go through the process twice?
Old 4/11/06, 4:21 PM
Active Poster

Please Note: rmyers1 is a non-member guest and is in no way affiliated with InterNACHI or its members.

Quote:
Russ, as posted above, you stated yourself that I had "temporarily" relinquished this position. Since it was voted on to allow me to hold the position in the first place, and you as chairman stated that it was only a temporary absence, then I fail to see the need to vote on it again.

Would you please indicate here why you would not want me to take the position again?

The committee voted once. Am I the only administrator that will have to go through the process twice?

Please provide information to the Chairman of the Education Committee, Russ Myers, which warrants this action.

This is a very simple request.
Old 4/11/06, 5:36 PM
Active Poster

Specifically, what are you asking for?

When you convinced me to give up the position temporarily, you didn't tell me I would have to defend my right to take it back when I chose.

The reason it is warranted is that there is no one to cover the position in Washington State, no one else has ever stepped up and showed any interest in it, and the need is great for a liason in this state.

I am willing to be this liason and no one else is.

You told me on the phone one reason for stepping down, and then posted a totally different reason publically here.

I don't feel that is being up front with me or the rest of the administrators.

You publically relinquished your position here and then stated you were taking it back.

Has there been a vote on this? Or are you simply reinstating yourself?

Seems to be a bit of a double standard myself.

You are a very valuable member here. However, I have never seen a retraction of your statement calling my character into question on the Foundation Idea thread, nor have I received an apology for the numerous emails I have received from you with the obvious intent to intimidate me.
I finally had to speak to Nick about it and then you stopped emailing me.

Now this...

Do you have just cause? If so, I would like you to please send it to me. I have requested it before and not received it.
Old 4/11/06, 5:49 PM
Active Poster

Please Note: cvowell is a non-member guest and is in no way affiliated with InterNACHI or its members.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkelly2
Russ, who is the AZ rep?

Welcome back.
Hey Brian,

I am the AZ rep, no one else stepped up to do it. Interested in becoming involved??

Cheryl
Old 4/11/06, 8:10 PM
Active Poster

Please Note: pcarter-old-04 is a non-member guest and is in no way affiliated with InterNACHI or its members.

Okay, I go away for a nice little vacation and try to stay away from anything that has to do with HI or NACHI to refresh, so I come back and catch up on the MB, Russ resigns and then retracts, Wendy decides to reup and is catching flack and Will Decker is now a troublemaker, just to mention a few things, what in the H#** is going on here? or should I even ask.
Old 4/11/06, 8:32 PM
Active Poster

Wendy Forsyth

I have never seen a retraction of your statement calling my character into question on the Foundation Idea thread, nor have I received an apology for the numerous emails I have received from you with the obvious intent to intimidate me.

First I suggest you view the Contact Us site on the NACHI Message Board

NACHI's Washington State Leg. Liaison
Mr. Jerry Domagala..............The position of the persons on this committee are not that of being a Liaison.
Do you want the world to know you do not have a home to "Make Over" What has your character got to do with this?
An apology? Produce any emails wherein there was an obvious intent to intimidate you.
Suggest that I have somehow been reprimanded by Nick ???

All I have ever done is attempt to assist you. A simple question was asked of you. You have not responded, other than to post these ridiculous claims.

If you wish to avoid the original question, please do not continue with these type post on this board.

You have all my contact information, which is a much better way to communicate, rather than via these email notes.

If it is simply your intent to continue to allow the plight of yourself and family to be so exposed to the NACHI Membership, please do so somewhere else.

I have suggested to you before, stop biting the hand that is trying to help you.
Old 4/11/06, 8:38 PM
Active Poster

Please Note: dharris is a non-member guest and is in no way affiliated with InterNACHI or its members.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chorne
Hi all,

I think that the educational reps should have a private chat room
or something like that.

Carla
Awww d o n t do t h a t... If you do that thousands of professional non nachi inspectors would have to go elsewhere for their daily entertainment.
not to mention how will all of us find out how a nachi "certified inspector" now a state nachi CE rep [that doesn't have any home inspection training at all] can succeed and have other inspectors in that persons state, that have HI training and field experience take that inspector and offered CE seriously

Another negative thing would be that my buddy nick would be upset if the numbers of visitors dropped due to keeping daily brouhahas out of an open forum
</IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG>

Last edited by dharris; 4/11/06 at 8:53 PM..
Old 4/11/06, 9:08 PM
Active Poster

Russ...

Will reply in a minute...

DHarris...

Who told you I don't have any training. WHERE is everyone getting this information?!

Ashworth College, Home Inspection program, may not be the ritz but it's taught by one of the top ASHI (that ought to make you happy) instructors.

GEEZE!

(back to working on reply to Russ)
Old 4/11/06, 9:12 PM
Active Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmyers1
Wendy Forsyth

I have never seen a retraction of your statement calling my character into question on the Foundation Idea thread, nor have I received an apology for the numerous emails I have received from you with the obvious intent to intimidate me.

First I suggest you view the Contact Us site on the NACHI Message Board

NACHI's Washington State Leg. Liaison
Mr. Jerry Domagala..............The position of the persons on this committee are not that of being a Liaison.
Do you want the world to know you do not have a home to "Make Over" What has your character got to do with this?
An apology? Produce any emails wherein there was an obvious intent to intimidate you.
Suggest that I have somehow been reprimanded by Nick ???

All I have ever done is attempt to assist you. A simple question was asked of you. You have not responded, other than to post these ridiculous claims.

If you wish to avoid the original question, please do not continue with these type post on this board.

You have all my contact information, which is a much better way to communicate, rather than via these email notes.

If it is simply your intent to continue to allow the plight of yourself and family to be so exposed to the NACHI Membership, please do so somewhere else.

I have suggested to you before, stop biting the hand that is trying to help you.
This is exactly what I mean.

You act as if I should be ASHAMED that something BAD happened to my family.

You are not trying to help me unless it is that you feel that I should be embarassed and you are trying to spare me embarassment. If that is how you are trying to help me, thanks, but it's misguided.

I didn't cause my problems, therefore I do not feel ashamed of them or embarassed.

Furthermore...I was using the term liason in the capacity of the dictionary definition of the term. Not that I am the WA St Liason. Sigh...

Do you want me to post your emails and PM's here or privately?

Cripes.

I try to help out and I get smacked around.

Sigh...
Old 4/11/06, 9:16 PM
Active Poster

Oh.

And I didn't bring up anything about my family here. You did.

I wanted to help. That's all.
Old 4/11/06, 11:12 PM
Active Poster

Please Note: dharris is a non-member guest and is in no way affiliated with InterNACHI or its members.

Quote:
Russ...

Will reply in a minute...

DHarris...

Who told you I don't have any training. WHERE is everyone getting this information?!

Ashworth College, Home Inspection program, may not be the ritz but it's taught by one of the top ASHI (that ought to make you happy) instructors.

GEEZE!

(back to working on reply to Russ)

Huh.... Now I know why I didn't make it as a nachi certified inspector.
I lacked the powers to read someones mind hundreds of miles away.
Old 4/11/06, 11:25 PM
InterNACHI Member

OK! That is it. I will not monitor this section for anything to do with state edu admins. If we cannot have this in "members only" then let us not have it at all. This does not belong in a public section and I suggest that all state education administrators stop posting here...period.

Open it up in "members only" or I am gone. Now that that asshole Dharris has found this thread it's toast!

Send me an email when it gets moved to "members only"

David Nice
Retired Member