What Ever Happened To Skyetec

I Have E-mailed Gerry Two Times Asking The Status Of This Company And The Services Of Our Inspectors For Allstate And Others

Like To Know

I May Have Not E-mailed Gerry Properly

Steven,

I did not recieve any email from you, but it is worth noting that the inspections that we were doing for them were from disasters, and this year we got through hurricane season without incident.

Regards

Gerry

Gerry

Didn’t they have a contract or something on their plate for doing a lot of new construction work for mold or termite or something??

I do remember something big but can’t call back just what

Maybe it was a sister company of the owners — help

rlb

GERRY

I KNOW NO DISASTERS BUT I WAS COURIOUS AS TO THE PAPERWORK STATUS REPORT AND MAYBE THEY NEED US FOR OTHER TYPE INSPECTIONS

NOT SURE WHAT SKYETEC MAY NEED

i

Richard, Skyetec is a very dynamic business and they are active in many areas some of which would be of interest to NACHI members, rest assured that if they are looking for help they only come to NACHI, we have a great relationship with them.

BTW, NACHI members have allready performed 5,000 inspections for them, should we face similar issues to 2005 we will be asisting them again, and providing inspections to members in areas of catastrophic loss.

Its kind of a 2 edged sword, when it hits the fan our members have business others don’t. I don’t know about anyone else but I can’t deside whether thats a good thing or not??

Regards

Gerry

I signed up but never ever got a call

Gerry

Can you give us some of the dynamics of this dynamic company

Did not you work for them??

Were they not the contractor for Allstate or am I thinking of someone else??

rlb