Florida- educational opportunity- info on new Florida licensing law

The Fl-ASHI chapter has cordially invited all inspectors across all associations to attend their annual educational event at World Golf Village in Saint Augustine Florida on September 21 - 23 this year. The keynote speaker is Florida State Representative Stephen Wise. Representative Wise was the sponsor for the Home Inspector Licensing legislation that was recently signed into law – so – it should be an interesting and informative opening session. Larry Cerro, a veteran home inspector in the Tallahassee area and a leader in our industry will also present a class on the new Home Inspectors Licensing Law and what it means for Florida Home Inspectors. This should be a very valuable and informative class. In addition, NACHI’s own Greg Bell and Joe Burkeson will be teaching their ICC Boot Camp class on Saturday and they will also have a booth at the event to offer their training software. For more information about the event- visit www.flashi.org.

Hi to all,

Steve, it is good of FLashi to make this offer,I for one believe that the various factions in the State should get together and work for the common good of all inspectors during the run-up to licensure. If I can possibly attend I will.

Regards

Gerry

Gerry,
Give me a call when you get a chance. Would you be interested in presenting a class at the event?

Steve,

Thank you for pasing along this info. We all need to work together on the licensing issue. Saint Augustine is a really neat town, I look forward to attending.

Hello everyone,
I just wanted to announce that Gerry Beaumont has agreed to teach his class on Manufactured Housing Inspections at Octerspect at World Golf Village in Saint Augustine on September 21-23, 2007. We are happy to have Gerry present his class and have added a third track just for his class. Again, all inspectors across all associations and non affiliated inspectors are welcome and encouraged to attend. For further information, please visit www.flashi.org.

Anyone planning to attend Octoberspect has until this Friday to get the conference room rate at World Golf Village. After Friday, the rates go up. Also, if anyone is attending and arriving early on Friday and would like to play golf- please let me know.

Hey Steve,

What is the room rate for this through FLASHI?

I believe the conference rate is $119 per night. I will verify.

Hi to all,

Looks like this is going to be a great event, with some good materials covered.

• Greg Bell & Joe Burkeson doing their ICC code class
  • Simpson strongties’ class on building connections
  • Some dude named Cramer (sorry Mark) has an exceptional class on stucco inspection Mark Cramer from ITA is about the best there is on stucco
  • Some other dude called Gerry B doing his world… no wait, universaly famous Manufactured Housing class.
    It’s going be be fun and held at a real nice place in St Augustine check here for the details and here for the schedule of education

I hope to be seening many friends there

Regards

Gerry

That just happens to be where I will MOVE and RETIRE someday…play golf until I am a rip ole’ age of…hmmmm…45 maybe

Hi Paul,

I think you should fly down for the weekend, I know some of the guys are planning to Golf on the Friday

Regards

Gerry