Hours in the Field

Hi all,
Im re-posting this because the system didn’t recognize me as a member, and I believe that to be the reason I didn’t receive any feedback.

I’ve been taking the Internachi courses online. My goal is to start my own licensed home inspection business in New Jersey. Where can I go for in the field training? I viewed a local schools website and it seems like you have to take their whole course. I’ve already completed 67 hours online, Jersey wants 140 hours class and 40 hours un-paid in the field. Has anyone else had a similar situation? Any help is appreciated!:mrgreen:

Try and get out with an experienced inspector 30 inspections was what we recommended when we mentored others . Be prepared Minimum of $50.00 and inspection trip.
you might do better to phone an inspector about 100 miles away . Most closer might not want to mentor you as many do not like to train some one who might take his clients.

Ken please go to top left ( Control Panel ) and put in your Information so we know you Thanks … Roy