NACHI Caravan

I’ve been communicating with Bob Brown and Nick Gromicko on the topic and it looks pretty much like they will have the “NACHI Training Caravan” back on the road by November or December.

You may recall that last year, Bob Brown and Helen Jeffrey (and a pull behind trailer filled with hands-on training exhibits) took to the road from Canada and put on 1 and 2 day (8 and 16 hour) seminars on a variety of topics: windows & doors, foundations, household electrical, marketing, and more.

I will have them booked for a 2-day seminar in Missouri in early December for their first booking. We would like to see them booked in other cities on their way to us (or past us) and on their way back.

Anybody game?

This training - at our chapter - is presented FREE to all NACHI members and $100 per day for non-members.

The quality of the training was rated excellent by all who attended and we are thrilled at the prospect of their return.

James, where are they starting out from?
and can we contact them for maybe a stopover in Colorado Springs, Colorado?

Let me know their contact information, and I’ll try to arrange something for our neck of the woods…
Steve

Steven,

I received this email from Helen Jeffrey, today:

[FONT=Arial]I asked her to get back to me with some dates. When I last communicated with Bob, we were discussing the November/December time frame.[/FONT]

Awesome! I’ll bring this up with our next chapter meeting, and see if we can book one of these (or more) for our upcoming year.
Thanks for your help,
Steve :smiley:

They put on a very thorough and entertaining program. You won’t be disappointed.

I would be interested in finding out dates that they may be able to be in the East/Thumb area of Michigan. I would love to have a course on Septic Systems.

There is a very comprehensive course being offered on water well inspection and sampling that would be perfect for the month before or the month after a Septic System course.

Book them back to back. This time of the year, when things start to slow down a little, is a great time to pack in the training.

I just confirmed the 9th and 10th of December with Helen for the NACHI Caravan in St. Louis, Missouri.

The weekend prior to that (December 2/3) is open, as are dates following. It would be best to put them in as geographically straight of a line as we can between Canada and the farthest point south.

Time to jump on it and get your dates reserved if you plan to take advantage of this great opportunity.

Hi James!

We have openings in Nov. & Dec.

Frank - Email Helen Jeffrey and grab a spot. I think that 12/2 and 12/3 are the first available dates.