On-Line NACHI Chapter Meeting

http://www.merrellinstitute.com/index.14.gif%between%

I’m looking forward to this ground breaking experience.

http://www.merrellinstitute.com/mb1.gif
Interactive system for On-Line Chapter Meeting- You Must
register before the meeting to participate-

Bill, who’s taking the pictures of the meeting so we can post them:shock: :shock: :shock:

Mic

take them of your computer- Ha Ha

I understand that over 80 individuals have signed up already. :smiley:

John:

96 to date. Thanks for all the help in getting the word out.

The meeting is set for February 1st, 2007 at 6pm eastern standard time-

If there are any changes we will let everyone know on the chapter message board-

Bill, I’ll be in-r-rested in another meeting, but unfortunately that night I’ll be ar-resting:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Mic:cool:

Meeting is starting in less than 15 minutes.

Thanks for the reminder.

Had a good meeting – for the first one.

You guys that didn’t show up missed a great meal and the dancing girls were terrific (the girl who fell of the stage and lost her bikini top will be OK - resting in the hospital).:shock: :shock: :shock:

(That ought to get more out for the next meeting.)

Watch the board for announcements!!!:wink:

Tried to get on but had no luck will try again next time.
My computer burned out a fan I guess from the dancer and I never even got to see it . Now on lap top for a couple of days till my main puter comes out of the hospital.

Roy Cooke

</IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG>

You weren’t supposed to tell on me!!! What happened to our code of silence!!! :roll::mrgreen::roll:

It was a very good first meeting. I look forward to witnessing the growth of the online chapter.

I must be a complete moron:roll: I went to sign up for this and when I clicked “sign up” it took me to a message board page. Could not see where to sign up??

Sorry, guys…

I tried to be there, but wound up involved in a closing where one of the seller’s was camping in the home. Walk-through got ugly, as the house was supposed to be empty, and wasnt. Aside from that, I went to re-inspect the electric, heat, and appliances, now that the power was restored.

was called to attorney’s office. Not much fun.

Hi! Everyone;
If you missed the online meeting you can still see the two video’s online and also the message board Q/A’s.
If you have any problems E-Mail Bill and i’m sure he will help you out.
The turnout was great and also the meeting.
Remember if you haven’t signed up yet, do so. That way you can familurize
yourself with the program before hand for the next meeting.

BILL, JOHN it was a pleasure, the next one will be even better !!!
I’m glad to see that almost everyone stayed on topic and no BS which made
the meeting a big success.
Regards Len.

Scroll down to the bottom of the page – you’ll find a sign-up thread.

Heck, if an old, bald fart like me can find it, anyone can…:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

And BTW, no one is complete.:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

I’m sorry, I didn’t recognize you – but I’d recognize that bikini anywhere.:wink: :wink: :wink:

Thanks to everyone for making this first On-Line meeting a great success!

Next one will be even better! I enjoyed the converstion, the topics and the networking, even though it may not have ben face to face. It did allow many people from all over the country to participate. The interaction was positive, questions were on topic and there was a desire to help everyone in attendance.

Thanks again, until the next FREE on-line chapter meeting!
http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:N8TQKBucmKBn0M:jimmac.musichall.cz/wipicons/computer-clipart/minitower.png
Took a photo of the meeting- oh yeah, it was online- nice computer clipart anyway! hard to take photos of on-line meetings!