Missouri day long course on sprinklers $40;00

Spreading the Sprinkler Message in Missouri

The Missouri Fire Sprinkler Coalition will host its first Missouri Sprinkler Summit on March 10 in Columbia, Missouri.
The daylong program will be beneficial to anyone having a stake in the issue of fire sprinklers in Missouri, and will be especially beneficial at educating fire service personnel on the subject.
Summit highlights include: overview of the Missouri Fire Sprinkler Coalition overview of sprinkler standards, including NFPA 13D, Installation of Sprinkler Systems in One- and Two-Family Dwellings and Manufactured Homes the homebuilders’ perspective on home fire sprinklers building partnerships and coalitions to promote sprinklers education and advocacy firefighter tactics, firefighter safety, and home fire sprinklers side-by-side live burn/sprinkler demonstration Early registration for the summit is $40 (plus applicable processing fees) if purchased online before March 6.
Registration will be $50 on the day of the event for those not registered in advance. To register, visit the coalition’s website. –
See more at: http://sprinkler.blog.nfpa.org/2015/02/registration-now-open-for-noteworthy-sprinkler-summit-in-missouri.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+firesprinklerinitiativeblog+%28NFPA%27s+Fire+Sprinkler+Initiative+Blog%29#sthash.P3nKOnY8.dpuf

ShareThis 

The Missouri Fire Sprinkler Coalition has been formed for the purpose of coordinating education and advocacy efforts to promote fire sprinklers in the State of Missouri in order to enhance the future quality of life of the citizens and firefighters of Missouri. The goals set forth by the Missouri Fire Sprinkler Coalition in order to fulfill its stated purpose, include:

• *Maintain a common and consistent message regarding fire sprinklers, which include: *
  1.  *Fire sprinklers save lives and reduce injuries of both citizens and firefighters *

2.  *Fire sprinklers reduce economic loss*

3.  *Fire sprinklers reduce environmental impact of fires*

• Provide education regarding the facts and myths about fire sprinklers by offering consistent, factual, and relevant data that supports the stated facts and dispels the perceived myths
  • Create and maintain relationships with stakeholders associated with fire sprinklers
  • Promote opportunities for the installation of fire sprinklers

SPAM

Z

Gee you really do hate Fire sprinklers.
Here is a great chance to learn about fire sprinklers and you want others to not do it .
What a sad strange life you lead .
Its coming where many homes will require fire sprinklers ,
Some areas now have them required now.

No I hate your mindless spam on behalf of those who intend to profit by scaring people.

No you hate me and it shows frequently .
So you figure fireman should not try and educate people on how to save lives .
You are just a silly person who tries to control others.

Roy the world does not revolve around you.

Your post is spam.

It has nothing to do with home inspections.

It is a seminar on promoting the installation of home fire sprinklers.

SPAM SPAM SPAM

Bunk it is you who has a hate phobia on Roy and this has gone on for seven years and you have bragged about it many times .

("especially beneficial at educating fire service personnel on the subject. ")

Bunk indeed.

it has zero to do with training home inspectors.

May not you but others can sure make use of this knowledge in the future , A few have asked on this forum how to get educated in fire sprinklers
Michael why not grow up ,you say this should not be on this forum .
I think about 50% of what you post has nothing to do with home Inspections .

Baloney Roy.

The ones that are not inspection related are where they belong.

Too bad you fail to understand the difference.

Find a useful hobby fella.

I got a great hobby it is upsetting Michael and it works very well thank you .
It puts a great smile on my face regularly .
Sorry to disappoint you Michael… Roy

You act like a crabby old man who needs to spend more time in the john.

Try exlax.

It may be a course some want to take , why the engagement?

this string is in the education section of NACHI .

("Summit highlights include: overview of the Missouri Fire Sprinkler Coalition overview of sprinkler standards, including NFPA 13D, Installation of Sprinkler Systems in One- and Two-Family Dwellings and Manufactured Homes the homebuilders’ perspective on home fire sprinklers building partnerships and coalitions to** promote sprinklers education** and advocacy firefighter tactics, firefighter safety, and home fire sprinklers side-by-side live burn/sprinkler demonstration Early registration for the summit is $40 (plus applicable processing ")

Maybe we should post Marriage seminar offerings to Wayne.:roll::roll:

Micheal , you need a chill pill . If information is out there for a course and a member thinks it may be useful then why summit your agenda . we have sprinklers here now in crawl spaces and i would expect coming soon in higher end homes . I worked on commercial sprinklers and panels . Education should not be blown off because you disagree with something .

Lawmakers want to implement fire sprinklers in homes for two reasons: money from the installers, and the saving of revenue from laid-off firemen, no equipment to purchase, no fire trucks to buy, no food to feed the firefighters, etc.

Fire sprinklers cause far more damage from failed, and leaking sprinkler heads and frozen/leaking water lines than from fires. Besides, how are the lawmakers going to find the money to hire hundreds of AHJ’s to monitor and approve of the installations, and annual service checks of these systems?

Never will happen.

Can you please show me where to find this information about all these failed sprinklers Please … Thanks … Roy

Oh no someone challenged Roy.

How dare they.

I would like to know why Fire Departments are pushing this if it is putting them out work? You do know Most Commercial buildings have sprinklers right? Funny in 23 years I seen only one dump system fail which was caused by a dummy pulling a card and shoving it back in . He was not following sop .