October 21st Seminar Update For Long Island

[FONT=Arial]Fellow NACHI Members:[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]We thank all NACHI Members for a Successful meeting and seminar, yesterday September 28th, 2006 at the La Quinta in Bohemia, NY. Our Seminar Presenter was Joe Ferry Esquire, who spend time on both Legal aspects of the profession and Errors and Omission Insurance issues which direct affect the Home Inspector. We also wish to thank Mr. John Pilgi for his presentation at our regular chapter meeting on Chimneys and venting for a resident home.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]We thank both gentlemen for a job well done ! We will be sending those in attendance a completion certificate for the Legal Seminar. This seminar counts for 4 hours for NACHI Continuing Education credit and those who attended the regular meeting are entitled to 1 hour ce credit for NACHI as well.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]Our Next Seminar is on October 21, 2006[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]Speaker: Paul Abernathy, Electrical Expert[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]Seminar: 8:30 to 4:30pm with Luncheon included in meeting[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]NACHI Members: 75.00 advanced registration/payment of 90 at door[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]NON-NACHI Members: 125 advanced registration or 150 at door[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial](if you become a NACHI member you will pay the NACHI price)[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]Please call Len Ungar- LI Chapter President to register and pre-pay for this exciting seminar. We need all individuals to show their support and pre-pay for this meeting to make sure that the Hotel can provide us with the correct amount of food for the luncheon, as part of this seminar.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]Name___________________________________________[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]Telephone #______________________________________[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]NACHI? ] yes 75 ] no 125[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]Mail with entire form to:[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]Len Ungar, 91 Stephen Rd, Bayport, NY 11705[/FONT]
Tel: 631-495-5177
E-Mail: allaround@optonline.net

[FONT=Arial]Thanks for making our chapter one of the most successful in the country![/FONT]

**Needless to say, I am still a little upset at some of you people who RSVP’d for the Sept meeting and didn’t show up. This is why the rules have changed. There are a lot of people in this world that are starving and you had me order food, for no reason, SHAME ON YOU is all I have to say!!!:sad: **

I know those who were in attendance were very pleased they attended these sessions. Joe Ferry discussed Legal aspects of the profession as well as the Chapter meeting which covered with power point presentation chimney inspections, and how they are performed in detail.

Len- Hats off to you for hosting the program, marketing the program and coordinating same. I know that the devil is in the details. I am sure that members will attend next months seminar, and I think it is a good idea to receive confirmations. This way you buy food for those who are definitely in attendance.

Have a great weekend to NACHI Members!

Bill

***At least by the 12th if possible would be greatly appreciated:smile: ***
Len