Question of the week 03/ 20/16

The conditions described below were discovered during a home inspection, are these signs of (a) high humidity, (b) foundation problems or © the framing lumber is shrinking?

1. A door begins to jam or fails to latch.

2. Cracks appear in walls, especially over doorways, windows, or where walls meet ceilings.

3. Cracks open in vinyl or ceramic tile over a concrete floor.

4. Windows that used to open and close easily suddenly begin to stick or won’t close completely.

A, B or C ?

We, in the Awards Committee, are having the winner email Nick at fastreply@nachi.org stating that he/she won the Question of the Week and request that the prize books be sent to your address. Your address should be included in the email. It wouldn’t hurt to sent along the link that shows that you won:

My answer is B

Answer is C.

Kevin says the answer is B
Are you sure?

Congratulations.
Kevin is correct.

Follow these instructions to get your books.

We, in the Awards Committee, are having the winner email Nick at fastreply@nachi.org stating that he/she won the Question of the Week and request that the prize books be sent to your address. Your address should be included in the email. It wouldn’t hurt to sent along the link that shows that you won:

I was initially going to go with C but the cracked tiles on the concrete changed my mind, so final answer is B

Awesome, thank you very much Paul.

My pleasure. It wasn’t an easy question.

Staring accusingly.jpg

Congratulations Kelvin.

Good question Paul. :slight_smile: