Website Optimization/Social Networking Talk in VEGAS!

I’ll be giving an 8 hour talk during registration day of the COA Conference in Vegas on October 10th. Nick will be there too running NACHI’s booth. Check out the event information and register (you must register in advance for this one so we can order food) for the talk at

http://www.inspectionconference.com/pages-conference/vendors-day.php

Website Optimization , Social Networking & Marketing Seminar

Turning Your Website Into A Call Generating Machine
Worth 8 CEC’s for InterNACHI.

Only $50 for this 8 hour seminar (covers the food)

This seminar is for all inspectors, whether you currently have a website, or don’t have one (we’ll talk about why you need one!). We’ll discuss:

What a websites true value is… (your website should be bringing you 10-30 inspections a month)
How to save thousands by optimizing your own site (and why you’re the best person for the job).
How having a website is important for offline marketing.
How to get to the top of the search engines to make the best use of it
How to convert the people who are looking at your site into callers.
How to optimize sites for keywords, page titles, content, domain names
What the heck is Facebook and how can it bring you more inspections.
Why dynamic content such as blogs and news feeds are important
How to effectively use paid search engine ads until your site naturally appears on the first page.
How to use Google Analytics to study and increase your site traffic.
Why have multiple websites and how it increases your profit.
How to ensure that the client actually calls you after looking at your site
How to convert visitors into sales even at midnight.
And a LOT more!

Speaker Dominic Maricic - Bio

CREIA Webmaster & President of Home Inspector Pro Inspection Software and Website Hosting, founded in 2004. Home Inspector Pro is now used in 15 countries and in 6 languages.

Dominic Maricic has a degree in Computer Science and spent 10 years teaching math, computer programming and website design at a Southern California High School. He’s been designing websites for over 15 years for personal use and businesses. On top of being the main programmer for Home Inspector Pro, he’s currently in charge of the websites for multiple inspector associations and assisting others associations in SEO.

Dominic has been publishing articles for the inspection industry on how to improve their website rankings for several years. Over the past 2 years he’s traveled around the US and Canada giving talks on website optimization and increasing sales for Home Inspectors. These articles have been used by inspectors across the country to improve their site rankings and their business.

Times: 8 AM - 5 PM

Questions? Dominic Maricic : Dominic@HomeInspectorPro.com

Note that you can now register at the link: http://www.inspectionconference.com/pages-conference/vendors-day.php for the class. Let me know if you have any questions! The $245 registration for the main conference ends tomorrow then goes up (not sure what too).

1 week left until the 2K10 inspection conference in Vegas. Make sure to sign up for the SEO talk ASAP if you plan on attending as I’ve already had to place the food order and will have to get in any additional orders soon. InterNACHI will also have a booth at the conference. It’s going to be 3 great days of talks. I’ll see you guys there!

I was fortunate enough to be able to attend Dominic’s talk in LV. He went from 8:00AM to 4:00PM with no scheuled breaks and lunch in the room. Usually this means attendees will be subjected to a feat of endurance, but I was amazed at how fast the time sped by.

Dominic had a full house and covered a great many SEO related topics in just the right amount of detail. The $50 attendance fee was ridicuously low and did not even cover what Dominic paid to provide everyone with lunch.

This was one of the most valuable and productive sessions that I can remember attending for quite some time. If you have the opportunity to participate in one of Dominic’s SEO presentations, you owe it to yourself and your business to attend (unless you’re in my market area, in which case you should stay away).

Thanks for a great session Dominic.

Thanks Chuck! It was great seeing you and so many others guys that I still hadn’t met in person. I’m glad you enjoyed the talk. I had a great time at the conference. I couldn’t stop laughing today at the games during lunch. It was great to see Nick and the gang and finally meet Chris Morell in person too.

It was a pleasure meeting you at the conference dominic. I really enjoyed hearing your seminar tuesday morning, I don’t know how we all made it at 7:30 after that late night poker tournament haha. Your seminar got me really fired up to get out there and make things happen. I will be contacting you soon…Thanks

LOL. I have no idea either! That ended at 11:30pm and I went and had dinner with another inspector and we got back to the Flamingo around 1am. Finished up some work and was in bed by 2am. It took my voice awhile to get going. I don’t know if you noticed but I was downing water and tea to try and get my voice going!

Man I don’t know how you pulled it off… You did a great job!!!

Thanks. It was good to meet you and the other guys and see a lot of familiar faces again.