QOD for 1/4/2006 (Manufactured Housing)

Hi to all,

here’s todays question :slight_smile: , a little toughter than yesterdays one (too many got that right :mrgreen: )

Regards

Gerry

pressurewave (Small).jpg

Dang. Lost another loan to Ditech.

That would depend on whether it was an updraft or downdraft… :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Regards.

Raymond Wand
Alton, ON

Hmmm,

I guess this wasn’t “challenging” enough for you all, I’ll have to see what I can dream up for tomorrow :wink:

Regards

Gerry

Hey…I spent half an hour trying to vote for tie-downs and skirting! Next time ask which “component”, not “components”! :wink:

Same here, Richard. :smiley:

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

You can’t have tie downs without steel framing.

Either way if there were no trailer parks would there be tornados?

Raymond Wand
Alton, ON

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Sorry about that, I saw the typo after I had posted the question, We currently can’t edit questions after they have ben posted, Chris is looking into it for me.

Regards

Gerry

Gerry,

Your use of the plural is correct - If there was only one tie-down, the system would meet only Kansas (wizard of oz ) code.

TG

tie down are optional if you sign up for the “housing relocation program” if you live in “Tornado Ally”

In hurricane alley (Florida) the code requires so many tiedowns that you can not crawl through the crawl space.

This is just a nudge post to see if I can stop this thread from popping up every time I click new posts (which it is not)…it’s a little annoying.

Larry,
I noticed that too, I wonder it if is due to someone voting but not actually posting a reply??? Not to get too technical, but the “changed” flag may be set when a vote is cast. I haven’t noticed this on regular posts only the QOD’s.

Yes, that might be it…oh well.

why does this post keep showing up as having new messages, 1/17/06 was the last one, and it’s shown up at least 4 times as having new stuff. why?

It is a voting thread, they all do it. Aggravating isn’t it.

aaaaaaayup

Here is whats happening in Ohio.
http://lsc.state.oh.us/analyses/Analysis125.nsf/All%20Bills%20and%20Resolutions/AD26DF3ED9DC36ED85256E6100586DBF

We can inspect a new build but we are going to have to get another cert. to inspect manufactured homes. We can not inspect the ‘home’ just the installation of the ‘home’.

· Permits the Commission to certify local departments to accept and approve plans and inspect installations of manufactured housing.

Hi Mike,

it looks like the Ohio regulation is bringing the State in line with all others that seperately regulate the installation of manufactured homes. I would not expect this regulation to affect home inspectors reporting on MH for resale purposes.

Regards

Gerry