Question of The Week 10/28/18

**Welcome to another round of Questions of The Week!

You got it easy this week, gave Mark a rest. :wink:

Please Read the Introduction and requirements, changes may have been made.

A member of the Award Committee will post a question, at a random day/time.

A competing member may make one post per question thread to answer the question and the member’s winning entry must have all parts of the question answered completely in that one post. Editing your one answer post allowed will result in disqualification.

Winnings will be limited to no more than five times in a given year, the objective is to allow as many Members a chance to win as possible.

Any disregard to the above and divulging the correct answers or giving hints/references will cause a disqualification.

So please refrain from participating if you have already won in the maximum for the Year.

First correct answer (as judged by the Awards Committee or Poster of the Question) wins.

The lucky winner will get a case of “Now that you’ve had a Home Inspection Books” shipped to them at their address on file. Make sure your Address on File with Inachi is correct.

Winners of the Question of The Week shall request their prize by emailing fastreply@nachi.org and submitting their Mailing address for shipping.

Allow 2 weeks for delivery.
If no correct answers, the responses may then be open to others at a time determined by the committee.

**** Good luck! :smile:

1. An in-sink waste disposer can be cord-and plug-connected, but the cord shall not be less than 18" or more than __________in. in length.

A) 30
B) 36
C) 42
D) 48

2. According to code, no plumbing permit can be considered valid until:

A) plans are approved by plumbing official
B) prescribed fees are paid
C) architect’s seal is imprinted upon approved plans
D) permit is signed by qualifier

3. The code specifies that a satisfactory hanger which supports any piping must be:

A) of same material as piping
B) accessible
C) same size as pipe used
D) of sufficient strength

4. The plumber decides to water-test the drainage system in its entirety. According to code, before inspection starts, the water must be kept in the system for a minimum of ___ minutes.

A) 5
B) 10
C) 15
D) 20

5. When it comes to kitchen sink designs, which is highly resistant to scratches, staining, and chipping, and is commonly associated with farmhouse or apron-style sinks?

A) Stainless steel
B) Cast iron
C) Composite
D) Fireclay

b
d
c
d

Good one.

a
d
d
d

Good questions Marcel, thanks for your time. If I’m wrong I guess my ADDD set in :lol:

b,b,d,c,a

Not good enough Dave for Sir Roy, he got it right off the bat.

Congratulations Roy.

OK you’re the boss BUT Sir Roy answered #1 incorrectly. …:stuck_out_tongue:

Congratulations Mr.Lewis!

I give my books to Mr. Fetty…
Claim them bubby!

Marc! Shut up !:smiley:

Thanks to everyone that works on the QOTW…
They do a phenomenal job .
Yes! To all of you…
Thank you!

Roy, next time could you post A, B, C, or D so Marc don’t get on my case for screwing up. ;):mrgreen:

Ok !Ok !
Just to satisfyhis crabby a*ss…
Man ! The ol’ dude is grumpy ! Huh?

1. An in-sink waste disposer can be cord-and plug-connected, but the cord shall not be less than 18" or more than __________in. in length.

A) 30
B) 36
C) 42
D) 48

Final answer…B!

Thank you Sir, our stack is getting low! My ADDD wouldn’t have won as you already answered correctly.

I was going to say it was wrong, but out of the goodness in me and seeing you are a good man, I figured I’d let it go. ;):cool:

Yah wanna me to send you some of my pills?:smiley:

OK so NOW you posted more than one time so you should have been disqualified. .:stuck_out_tongue:

Boy oh boy you’re sure lucky Marcel loves you! :slight_smile:

Oops!
I love him as well …
However, …
I’ve already gave my winnings to Mr. Fetty…
So ! there!:smiley:

:cool::wink:

Congratulations, Sir Roy! :smiley: