Questions of the week for 8/21/16

Questions of the week

Introduction and requirements:

A member of the Award Committee will post a question, at a random day/time.
A competing member may make one post per question thread to answer** the question and the member’s winning entry must have all parts of the question answered completely in that one post. Editing your one answer post allowed will result in disqualification.
Winnings will be limited to no more than 6 times in a given year, the objective is to allow as many Members a chance to win as possible.
Any disregard to the above and divulging the correct answers will forfeit the weekly winnings.
So please refrain from participating if you have already won in the maximum for the Year.

First correct answer (as judged by the Awards Committee or Poster of the Question) wins.

The lucky winner will get a case of “Now that you’ve had a Home Inspection Books” shipped to them at their address on file. Make sure your Address on File with Inachi is correct.

Courtesy of Nick Gromicko.

Winners of the Question of The Week shall request their prize by emailing fastreply@nachi.org and submitting their Mailing address for shipping.

Allow 2 weeks for delivery.
The Questions:**

1. Flexible cords immersed or exposed to water in a fountain shall be _______.

A. Extra hard usage cord
B. Listed with a W suffix
C. Incased in 2" of concrete
D. A & B

1. Where verification marking is requited the electrical vehicle supply equipment shall be clearly field marked that “ventilation is required.”

A. True
B. False

1. In non-combustible walls or ceilings the front edge of a box, plaster ring, extension ring or listed extender employing a flush type cover shall be set back not more than ____ inches from the finished surface.

A. 1/8"
B. 1/4"
C. 3/8"
D. 1/2"

1. Lighting track shall have 2 supports for a single section of _____ or shorter in length and each individual section of not more than 4 ft attached to it shall have one additional support unless the track is identified for supports of greater intervals.

A. 2 ft
B. 4 ft
C. 6 ft
D. 8 ft
Thank you Kenn Ramm for the questions.**

A, a, a, b

D, a, b, b

d. b,b,b

Good questions Paul and good luck to all. :slight_smile:

B
a
b
b

D
b
d
b

B
b
b
b

D
a
b
b

F
f
f
f

D, False, B, C

Congratulations John Olson, you are correct.

John Olson is this weeks winner.

Congratulations, John!

I want the review committee to review the answers, because I think the supposed answer is incorrect…

Ok Roy, I will send the source of the questions and their answers to the awards committee.

All the questions and answers were copied from Mike Holt.

That is where I got my answers…Unfortunately ! LOL!

Roy, your gonna give me grey hair. :slight_smile:

I’m trying my best!
That is the best I can do for a yankee…:smiley:

Well, at least I got hair :mrgreen:

I’ll try and get this settled. Which question/ answer do you disagree with?

Gee, I wonder who’s on the “Review Committee”? :-k