Free Webinar: "Cutting-Edge Developments in Inspection Report Writing"

Tuesday, January 28, 2014. 9:00 PM - 10:00 PM EST.
Free webinar. Open to everyone.

Visit www.nachi.org/webinar.htm

These are awesome.

Anything that gives you an edge is worth a look.

I look forward to the event. I am honored to be featured. Thanks to all. I promise to bring some content filled with information and interesting viewpoints on marketing with your inspection report!

Looking forward to it

Screen Shot 2014-01-27 at 1.44.38 PM.png
So far, over 300 inspectors joining us tomorrow, Tuesday, January 28, 2014 at 9:00PM.
Free webinar.
It’s all about the latest stuff in inspection report software.
Watch this 1-minute video about the webinar at http://www.nachi.org/webinar.htm

Should this instead be billed as a sales presentation?

There’s no billing, invoicing or sales involved. It’s a FREE webinar.

So examples will be universal with HG proprietary software not needed to use any of the tips ?

In other words all information can be applied to any reporting method or software the NACHI members use ?

I don’t know. We’ll see. I’ll ask Russell to show us recent cool stuff available to inspectors writing reports.

Thanks Ben as the users of other preferred software systems obviously would not wish to sit through a hidden sales agenda.

You’re welcome.
Much appreciated.

What would “the users of other preferred software systems obviously wish to sit through?”

A presentation on good report text formatting and photo layout perhaps which is universal.

Was not able to open the video earlier on the phone but see it actually is a HG demo so I guess that answers my question.
Cutting edge developments most likely means focus on HG applications.

Seeing as Report presentation is my passion I use HIP.

Hopefully Dom will have the same opportunity though I understand you yourself use HG instead of Home Inspector Pro so the series is a little lopsided otherwise but have fun .:wink:

Did you attend the previous webinar with Dominic and Russell? Webinars - InterNACHI®

Yep the first one with 4 vendors.

Cold weather getting to you Bob?

Screen Shot 2014-01-27 at 9.01.18 PM.png
So far, over 500 inspectors registered to attend.
Should be fun to see some really cool stuff that software can do for inspectors. I’m looking forward to it.

What a strange and unsettling question.
Oh hi Chris how ya doing?

620 inspectors registered to attend tonight’s webinar.
Screen Shot 2014-01-28 at 12.03.24 PM.png

1. me.