Hardware Software

Hey guys I need advice. I am getting started in home inspection and am trying to decide on what software to use and what device to put it on. I would like to hear what others are useing as there are so many options.

Check out ReportHost

• We run on most current platforms so you can use whatever device you have and change later if/when you figure out what works best for you.
  • Use it on as many different devices at you want at the same time – no per device licensing.
  • We have robust content for you to start with and easy modification of it if/when you want to add/edit/delete based on your evolving needs and tastes. Most of our users use our content with little modification.
  • There’s no initial investment so you can spend your money on the tools, advertising and classes you need to build your business.
  • No hidden or extra costs so you know exactly the impact to your bottom line. Pay only for use, not for upgrades, support or ancillary (cloud, hosting, etc) services.

The absolute best and most popular here for good reason.
interNachi founder NIck Gromiko …says it is the best as well.

http://www.homeinspectorpro.com/

**Buy now and get 6 months free financing.
InterNACHI, ASHI & CREIA Members Save $150! **

Home Inspector Pro - Home Inspection Software
For Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, iPhone & iPad

Watch our TV Interviews on our Home Inspection Software & Website Hosting!

I like Horizon for these reasons:

• Pop the scheduler on your website and let you clients/agents book appointments themselves in just a few clicks. Block out time-off easily for multiple inspectors.
  • Appointment information flows from your schedule, to the agreement which is e-signed, to the report. No more typing the same info. multiple times.
  • Remembers your most used comments and presents those when completing reports, leaving very little typing required.
  • Adds illustrations automatically for various defects. There are hundreds of them, and they are very well detailed.
  • Has a very good Android app.
  • Pay per use, and they update their software often.

I’ve used most of the major software titles available and this works best for my company.

Thanks for putting in a good word Darin :slight_smile: