Home Gauge Help

I have two questions about home gauge that I need help with

1. How do you or is it possible to generate the final report in a pdf format? or some other format that allows it to be emailed?
    The only options I can find are print and upload.

2 I don’t want the pictures included in the summary how do I change this setting so only the text is included in the summary?

Thanks

I use Nitro PDF to print out my reports. It installs like a printer and that’s what I select when I need to make a PDF.

For your other question. Select File them Print. Choose Report W/Preview First.
Then make sure the box you want is selected.
Choose Edit and uncheck Include Pictures In Summary.
You could also choose add and make a new Document setting without the pictures and then all you would have to do is choose that one next time.

Robert, thanks but I unchecked box and it still include pics in summary…

Thanks!

Actually HomeGauge has its own built in pdf maker. At your print settings window choose edit, then the tab at the top of edit window “Other” and choose PDF.

Questions like these feel free to call us direct 877-274-4299

Just so you know, you cant do expanding pictures and video with a pdf but you can with our html upload service.

[quote=“rbuchanan1, post:5, topic:68065”]

Actually HomeGauge has its own built in pdf maker. At your print settings window choose edit, then the tab at the top of edit window “Other” and choose PDF.

Will that option let me save it as a PDF to my hard drive that I can later email or archive?

Checked my email and your tech staff answered the question. Click the little blue floppy symbol in the upper left corner (save as).:stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks Russell I learned something new in printing a pdf. I will have to say that I have called Home Gauge several times and even spoke to Russell and they are always very helpful. I’m sure there is more that can be done that I haven’t even though of asking about.