Home Inspector Pro Mobile 4.1.10 for iPhone/iPad Released

The new Home Inspector Inspector Mobile version for iPhone and iPad has been released. We’ve added the ability to rearrange photos and videos within a section via drag /drop, the ability to save a full sized version of your photos directly on the device and more! Download it now at https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id588538582

Is this the beta or the final version?

Did we get captions first in the dropdowns?

This is a public release, we don’t announce beta versions.

I’m not sure what you mean about captions first. Can you give me more details.

That is awesome!

When captioning a photo the narratives selected for that sections show up first instead of the photo caption options.

You had mentioned you would reverse them so one need not scroll through the narratives to get to the captions.

Will these features be available for android?

Most already are or will be in an update about to come out. The rearranging photos is one we’re having issues with on Android and still seeking out a better way to do it.

I downloaded the app a couple of weeks ago and was using it in demo mode. It was working ut now that I have updated the app it keeps asking “sync first, no template downloaded” and no matter what I do the sync button does nothing.

I have tried hitting the login button and that pulls up the list of templates, then I choose a template, hit sync, nothing… try to go to any other section and the “sync first” message pops up.

Did you click Download to download the template?

I did click login and then a list of templates popped up. I picked one of the residential templates and tried to use it… got the error. I then tried to choose a template and hit sync… nothing happens. Rebooted the phone (iPhone 4s with the latest ios) same issue.

I decided to uninstall the app and will try to reinstall to see if that clears it up.

Dom,
Reinstalled the app an it works fine now.

Great, thanks for the update!