Homehubzone

Is anyone using this software and what do you think?

I helped last year to get it to where it’s at today. I just don’t have the time to work with it anymore. It’s not a perfect software but it’s not bad either. It is meant to help you speed up your report writing time and once you get the hang of it, you can fly through your report writing and focus on inspecting. You can put both pictures and videos into your report, similar to homeguage.

Check it out Mike, you will probably like it. You have my contact information if you need to talk.

Stay safe man.

Hi,

I am new in the business, this the software I will be using. I have used in a couple of cases. I don not have any opinion on other system, however, user friendly, no templates, web base, and other features has directed me to chose this software from other that I evaluated (using available published info free trials versions).

Good Luck!

Hector L Dominguez

Curious… which other report software did you evaluate so we have a basis for your post of this software?

Have you tried it yet Michael? Any thoughts?

As Michael, I helped as well. I feel this software has a bright future. at the time I was just too busy to beta test but was very intrigued with it. It had some bugs that had to be ironed out in the HVAC section and it didn’t have a pool / Spa section. I provided them with some pool / spa info to get them started.

I remember being able to fly through the software on sight enter findings. I’m sure by now a lot has changed and would like to revisit the software again.

For a newbie or an established inspector, I believe this software would work just fine

As Michael, I helped as well. I feel this software has a bright future. at the time I was just too busy to beta test but was very intrigued with it. It had some bugs that had to be ironed out in the HVAC section and it didn’t have a pool / Spa section. I provided them with some pool / spa info to get them started.

I remember being able to fly through the software on sight enter findings. I’m sure by now a lot has changed and would like to revisit the software again.

For a newbie or an established inspector, I believe this software would work just fine.

Now they are forcing you to sell your clients data to ISG or they are charging you $10/inspection!!!

I’m switching to something else. This is the third different price iteration in the 6 months I’ve used it.

Where are you seeing $10 per inspection? Their website quotes $29.99 per month if you choose not to offer clients the “special offers and discounts”. I have done a few mock inspections using different email addresses and have not been spammed or contacted by anyone yet. They claim your clients will not be contacted unless they sign up through links provided on the report retrieval page.

That kind of garbage should never be associated with your inspection report. This is not what your Clients signed-up for. Did you advise them at the time of booking that this is your policy, to offer them options to be spammed with useless offers? I would bet that if they knew beforehand, they would never hire you to begin with. Talk about a reputation destroyer, or maker (and not in the good way) as the case may be!

It seems after about 2 years, multiple marketing trips across the country for Toby, and a staff of expensive app developers, their investors want to see some of their money come back and this is their way. Free software? For how long? Typical bait and switch. I fear the end is nigh…

http://www.homehubzone.com/faqisg/

http://www.homehubzone.com/faqisg/

https://www.nachi.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=175178&stc=1&d=1485468763

Tried warning everyone last year.

Go ahead and invest all your time in a pay per report system then get the old Bait and Switch.
Unless you let them force Nathans services on you it is now $10 @ report.

They can raise fees on you anytime they wish .

I agree with you Jeff. I have not used the software for any fee paid inspections. I have only sent two mock inspections to my own email accounts to see what they would look like. I have the option to pay for the software on a monthly basis eliminating the useless offers.

I really like the room by room inspection setup and have not ruled using it just yet.

Are they still advertising in the clients reports? It was my understanding if you looked at the report on another computer it had ads on the report, unless you were paying.

In my tests, there was no advertising in the report. The client is sent a link to retrieve the report. The link takes you to a page to create a username and password. There are adds at the bottom of this login page. No adds in the report.

I would like to see what things look like with the pay per inspection report.

Have you tried from another computer with another email address?

Yes, my wife’s computer and her email. Have you had a different experience?

I was shown a pic with an add on the report awhile back, I thought it was HHZ. I know they have made changes but was curious.