Inspector Sites web sites for home inspectors - Official Thread

Hi everyone, was nice seeing you all at the convention. I started this thread to assist you with issues, questions, and anything else associated with using my system www.inspectorsites.com. Hopefully it will help everyone.

Post away,

Greg.

Just an update www.inspectorsites.com has relaunched with new plans / pricing and a lot of FREE stuff.

www.inspectorsites.com offers home inspectors a complete website for only $19.95 a month. At that price i beat all offers out there and provide a lot more like. I have a competitor page on my site where you can see first hand how i compare to every other home inspector host out there.

My $19.95/mo One Plan offers:

Free search engine submission
Unlimited website pages
Unlimited email accounts
Free Constant Contact Mailing List
and a lot of other features…

NEW FREE REPORT UPLOAD/DOWNLOAD SYSTEM:
After hearing a lot of requests for this feature, effective March 1st I will be launching a free report upload / download service available to any nachi home inspector.

Thats right - THIS IS A TOTALLY FREE SERVICE - i am trying to give something back to the community for all your support.

The system is available at www.yourpropertyreport.com it will be available for sign ups after March 1st. Why pay someone for this feature when you can get it for free here.

I have tried very hard to offer the best system at the best price. I have been building websites for over 6 years and have been working exclusively with home inspectors for the past 2 years.

I am here to help you…

If anyone has any questions you can call me at 1-866-544-3369 or post your questions in this thread.

Thanks, Greg Glickauf
www.inspectorsites.com

Free constant contact?

How do the updates and changes get done to the website and are they timely?

I may be open to change…

Greg is a first class guy offering great web sites at very affordable prices.

This is an unpaid endorsement. :neutral:

I just visited his site…it is a FREE TRIAL for constant contact…but I still might be interested in speaking with him…hint hint…

I could dump my Gold membership at HG … use his upload service … save money on my homestead account and my HG account…

And if he is as good of a guy as you and others have mentioned…I can’t lose.

Tony,
I have used Greg’s services for about a year now. It’s very easy to add information such as extra pages,links, photos etc. Every time I’ve called Greg he answered the phone himself and was quick to make changes. He even made changes at no charge, while I was learning how to do it myself. He also designed the report system I use www.myreportwriter.com . He has lots of templates to choose from also.

Hi Tony, yes its technically a free trial, but if you keep it to under 50 email addresses, your trial goes on forever and you never have to pay. Its a great way to get started for free, and then as your business grows you will have more cash to spend on things like a upgrade to the mailing list.

I went ahead and changed that on my site adding a clear link to my constant contact info page where it states its a trial so its not misleading to people, i just want to make sure people know that while its called a trial, it really is a free account which you can keep free forever if you keep it under 50 email addresses.

Even if you decide to start email marketing heavily and purchase their lowest cost plan, your still probably gonna spend less monthly with my service and a small constant contact plan that any other inspector system out there. :slight_smile:

I answer the phone, so if you ever need more info, just call or email me.

Greg.

I already use Constant Contact…I will probably call you later in the week…writing a report now…and have one tomorrow…

Thanks

Greg,
I am also interested in your service. I am new in the inspection business and
do not know alot about designing a website or what is needed to host one.
Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Russell Britton

I might be interested! I am frusted with AInspect.com :frowning:

I agree with Tony. I have to pay 59.00 bucks for hosting and another 30.00 bucks to HG for report upload.

I will be in touch.

Kevin

Hi Everyone…

Wow, what a busy 2 weeks it has been, I am almost ready for a few new signups, I got backed up last week and have two inspectors to finish monday morning, but them i am clear for new sites.

So, if your just about ready for a website, now is the time to take a look at what I offer and sign up. I will be out of town at the KREIA convention thu 3/15-sat 3/17 so if you dont sign up monday-tues, I recommend you wait until monday the 19th as I will be busy again all weekend.

If anyone has any questions about what I offer or what I can do for you, feel free to email or pm me.

Just in case you may have missed my post about www.yourpropertyreport.com , its my new FREE service for uploading reports, emailing your clients, and having them login and download your report. I tried to make it non branded so it works for everyone. It’s free for any nachi members. I took the best of my old system, and what inspectors wanted, in a new system and developed this system. Try it out, its free, you dont have to give a credit card like other systems, you have absolutely nothing to lose. If you like it, use it, if not, tell me what you don’t like or what you want added to improve it, and I will do what I can to implement it to the system.

Always trying to give something back to the industry that supports me…

Greg.

I have known Greg for a long time. He is the designer behind myreportwriter.com. I asked him to create a web site where inspectors can get a professional looking web site at an extremely affordable price. He is always looking to help new inspectors entering the business.

I also would like to help by allowing any NACHI member who is new in the business to use the www.myreportwriter.com for free. Just send me an email and I will talk tell you how it is done.

Way to take a simple idea and run with it Greg! Good job as always!

Greg,
I am interested big time. I’m currently using 1and1.com and am having some serious issues with their support (don’t help at all), and their hosting stinks as well. What do I need to do to transfer my domain to your service?

I have three domains thru them (shown in my signature), but need to use colbyinspections.com as my main site.

I have private messaged you.

Just in case anyone was thinking about signing up, but putting it off for some reason… now is the time to sign up.

Effective Friday April 27, my setup fee is increasing from $99 to $199.

The monthly rate will still remain the same low rate of $19.95.

Also, in case anyone was compaing resources recently, last week I doubled the disk space and data transfer as well as upgraded my server over 4x the memory and processing power.

Last, I wanted to take the time to let you all know that I really appreciate all the referrals everyone has sent me.

[quote=inspectorsites.com]
Just in case anyone was thinking about signing up, but putting it off for some reason… now is the time to sign up.

Last, I wanted to take the time to let you all know that I really appreciate all the referrals everyone has sent me./quote

Your welcome Greg, I sure like mine so far. :cool:

I would like to also take the opportunity and thank Greg for an outstanding job at customer service. I don’t usually endorse anyone but, I really need to make an exception in Gregs case. Keep up the excellent work Greg.

Greg has been great in every aspect. He has made my switchover from another provider to inspectosites.com so easy. Highly recommended.

As they say “the proof is in the puddin”, or something like that!

For those that are curious, visit www.colbyinspections.com. Greg offers a great service.

Hi everyone. Just a note…Effective 0001 hrs June 1, 2007, my monthly One Plan service will increase from $19.95 to $24.95 per month for NEW signups.

If you were thinking about signing up, I recommend doing so before June 1st to save $5 per month.

EXISTING CUSTOMERS DON’T WORRY !!! - THIS DOES NOT APPLY TO EXISTING CUSTOMERS OR THOSE WHO SIGN UP BEFORE JUNE 1, 2007, YOUR STILL AT $19.95/mo.

It’s well worth it even at $5 more per month.