Interspect Voice Demo Webinar - Sign up now!

**Welcome To Interspect Voice - Live Demo **

Join us for a Webinar on November 20

Please join Onclarity for a web presentation of Interspect Voice functionality. Demonstrations will include how to set-up Interspect Voice, document inspection information, load and annotate photographs, generate a report and more. Experts will be online to answer questions with text and demonstrations. Just type in your question during the presentation and receive a text response or online demonstration. Space is limited so register today!

For more information on Interspect Voice, please visit the website at http://www.interspectvoice.com.

**Title: Welcome To Interspect Voice - Live Demo **

**Date: Monday, November 20, 2006 **

**Time: 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM CST **

Space is limited.
Reserve your Webinar Seat Now at:
https://www.gotomeeting.com/register/316203812

Just a quick reminder that the Interspect Voice webinar is scheduled for tomorrow night. Ask your questions online and get your answers demonstrated right in the product!

What happened? Was my connection bad? I was on hold & waited until 7:25 p.m. Indiana time (my email confirmation said it was to start at 7:00 p.m. Indiana time) and both the phone & online connection services kept telling me the organizer had not arrived yet for the webinar. I got tired of waiting & did other things. Did the demo proceed at a later time? :shock:

Dennis,

I am sorry you experience problems with the GotoMeeting service. The Webinar started at 7:00 pm CST and ended at 9:00 pm CST. The service must have routed you to the wrong queue. I will follow up with Gotomeeting to see why that happened. We will be scheduling another webinar for next week, but I would be happy to give you a personnal demonstation tomorrow afternoon or evening. Please contact me at 800-975-3017.

Steve

No need for a special meeting - I’ll just wait until the next one. Thanks!

I missed this as well. Could you release a transcript? That would be easier I think.