Roberta Dulay and web site development

Before the msg board changed, there were frequent posts regarding web site development and the work done by Roberta Dulay for various inspectors.

Has anyone used her services recently ? The homeinspectionwebsite page shows many design options.

I would appreciate input from anyone who has recently used Roberta and the web site services you purchased.

Hi Andy,

Roberta had a wealth of knowledge to share with everyone at the convention. I would recommend her services to anyone. I have not had a need for her service yet, but I will definitely use her when I do.

Hi Andy,

For information on our services, please visit www.homeinspectionwebsite.com. I am happy to provide you (or anyone else who is interested) with a list of client references as well, if you simply write to me at roberta.dulay@nachi.org.

Regards,

Roberta Dulay

Roberta helped me set up my site and she was terrific! I’d recommend her (and Grass Frog) to anyone.

Andy, Roberta helped set my site up and continues to help me (even as we speak). I’ve been very pleased.

Andy,
go check out my web site. I have played with it some. But I can whole heartly recommend Roberta and her hosting company with no questions. It is a GREAT value and a very professional site.:slight_smile: