Go Back   InterNACHI Inspection Forum > >

Notices

Inspection Hardware, Software & Publications What hardware, software, books, videos, etc have you found useful? What would you like to see more of? This topic is to discuss various inspection-related products and publications.

Old 2/1/19, 12:05 PM
Community Guest

Please Note: kearle is a non-member guest and is in no way affiliated with InterNACHI or its members.
Default Software Identification

I can't post pictures but on the top right corner of the report it states: EXPRESS REPORT with a copyright after EXPRESS. Anyone know the software?

Found it. HouseMaster. I guess the report and software is available to franchisees.

Last edited by kearle; 2/2/19 at 11:27 AM..
Need a home inspection in Arizona? Check out InterNACHI's listing of Arizona certified home inspectors. Or, find a home inspector anywhere in the world with our inspection search engine.
Old 2/4/19, 6:54 PM
Certified Professional Inspector (CPI) ®

Default Re: Software Identification

HomeGauge customized their software for three or four companies and HouseMaster is one of them.

Randy Mayo, P.E.
573-201-8162
www.rlmengineers.com
Old 2/4/19, 7:13 PM
Community Guest

Please Note: kearle is a non-member guest and is in no way affiliated with InterNACHI or its members.

Thanks. Do you use HomeGuage? I just spent some time on their site watching the promo videos. The mobile piece is confusing. Can you complete an entire inspection solely with the mobile version?
Old 2/10/19, 1:41 AM
Certified Professional Inspector (CPI) ®

No, can't speak about the mobile version. I personally prefer to write my reports at my office where I have time to tweak it and proofread it. I think HG is in the process of converting their software to an online version like Spectora. I will take another look at it when that happens.

Randy Mayo, P.E.
573-201-8162
www.rlmengineers.com