Go Back   InterNACHI Inspection Forum > >

Notices

Inspection Hardware, Software & Publications What hardware, software, books, videos, etc have you found useful? What would you like to see more of? This topic is to discuss various inspection-related products and publications.

Old 6/20/17, 4:03 PM
Registered InterNACHI Vendor

Send a message via ICQ to dmaricic Send a message via AIM to dmaricic Send a message via MSN to dmaricic Send a message via Yahoo to dmaricic
Default Re: Spectacular Home Inspection Software

Quote:
Originally Posted by msoder View Post
Thanks. Love the late night support. Noticed that on a review. One thing I learned over the last year and a half........

I put in some hours.
Most insepctors so which is why our team is spread out across 4 states. It gives us a much better spread.

2008 InterNACHI Member and Innovator of the Year
HOME INSPECTOR PRO HOME INSPECTION SOFTWARE

InterNACHI Members SAVE $150

Easy to use, customizable Home Inspector Software that runs on Windows, Mac, Android, iPhone & iPad!

You can now import HomeGauge, 3D, PalmTech & InspectVue Narratives.

InterNACHI members receive 3 months of FREE home inspector website hosting

Insert Video, Interactive Glossary and Sketches Into your Report!!

Need a home inspection in Arizona? Check out InterNACHI's listing of Arizona certified home inspectors. Or, find a home inspector anywhere in the world with our inspection search engine.
Old 6/20/17, 4:30 PM

Thank for trying Spectacular Marty. The best way to reach me is at info@aacesystems.com. Let’s continue our conversation via email. Spectacular seems perfect for your inspection style so please download it for free from any of the 3 app stores... Looking forward to working with you.
Old 11/14/17, 8:20 PM
Certified Master Inspector

Send a message via Skype™ to gwells

Quote:
Originally Posted by ldapkus View Post
So true.
But they'll trick some of the new guys into buying it.
There's only 3 home inspection products that have a proven track record:
Home Gauge, HIP and 3D. All the rest are just home inspectors preying on home inspector wannabes.
Sad but true.
Only three? I've been in business longer than HomeGauge or HIP. I've been in business since July 1992.

Forensic Electrical Consultant
EE, Licensed Master Electrician/Electrical Contractor

BestInspectors.Net
By Inspectors, For Inspectors

Inspection Report Software
& Business Coaching

Since 1992
Old 11/15/17, 1:07 AM

LOL @ replying almost 3 years later George. Spectacular has come so far... I’m so proud of this app... God is good... Prayers get answered...
Old 12/5/17, 8:23 AM
Certified Professional Inspector (CPI) ®

Thumbs down Re: Spectacular Home Inspection Software

After dealing with spectacular software for just under a year, I have given up. The final straw was the reorganizing of my data when using the team portion. We called Aaron and got no help in fixing the problem. The software just used way to much outside work to get a report done.

We switched to Spectora and have been amazed with the total package and even more the tech support. Any issue that we have experienced as part of a learning curve has gotten a response with in 20 minutes even on a Sunday.
Old 12/7/17, 5:31 AM

Hey Alan,

So sorry to see you go. It’s always tough to see dissatisfied customers express their feelings about you and your services. Please know that we helped you to our best abilities even when you had troubles with photos on your iPad. A couple of weekends we spoke as well to get you back on track. I personally wish you success with Spectora. From the outside looking in, it seems well received. If there’s any glimmer of hope that you’ll come back to Spectacular, we’ll welcome you back with open arms. Tell Parker and Ryan I said hi...