Testimonial for Dominic at Home Inspector Pro

I wanted to share my recent experiences with Dominic (Dom) at Home Inspector Pro (HIP).

I was using an inferior software program.

The program froze using Word. I would loose the report and was saving at least 3 or 4 times a page not to loose report.
The company support was terrible. Their program had a conflict with my computer and they never could figure it out.
Dom did in 10 minutes.

The support I have received from Dom at HIP has been spectacular/special/unbelievable.
Below are just a few examples of his services.

He fixed the other software programs glitch.
He helped me purchase a Samsung Q1 for the field.
He helped me purchase a Ram card for my desktop to improve its performance.
Cleaned up my desktop/laptop and helped get my Q1 up and running.
Helped me with a radon hardware problem.
Has answered all my emails/questions in a timely manner.

I recently purchased his program and have started using in the field.

I also had an issue with my web hosting. The same company failed to notify me they changed providers.

I now have purchased his web hosting and I am in the process of editing.

On a scale of 1 to 10 Dom at HIP would receive a 100.

If you have any software/hardware/web hosting or computer related questions give Dom a call.

Thank you Dominic as you are a true professional and I am extremely happy with my decisions to switch to HIP.

There you go again Dominic,… being Mr. Wonderful! :mrgreen:

Very nice,… kudo’s to Dom! :smiley:

Thanks Guys! My clones and I thank you :smiley:

Hello everyone,

I’ve read many post on Dominic now and as a amature coder with much to learn yet in regards to Dominic I can honestly say if even one of you don’t heed the advice this man has to offer your going to loose business! I’ve done allot of research on SEO and every website I have built has made all the major search engines usually page 1 in a matter of a few months. It’s simply as simple as what Dominic states well with a bit of luck added into it.

Here is some stats on my website and how I did it.

Keyword: St Louis Home Inspector

I have other keywords that works well to but this is my main target.

MSN = Page 1 (Sometimes my link on MSN will recycle and go away but usually it’s there on page one.

**Yahoo **= Page 1

Google = key word stl home inspector (page 1) I would be on page one of the phone book directory under keyword St Louis Home Inspector or Inspectors if I gave a St. Louis address instead of Belleville IL. However, I’m moving into St. Louis so this will change. Remember google directory is all about address! If you search for home inspectors in Belleville IL I’m number 3 on the directory. (Needs Updated)

Dog pile = Page 2 occasionally page 1

Important tip: If you know how break up your site into php pages do it. Any html site can be done this way. If you need help I will help you. For example. If I update my header (header.php) all other pages with my header on it will update at all at once. I don’t have to manipulate code on several pages. That’s what PHP does for you. Saves LOTS of time.

Here’s what I do.

Please note it works for me in my opinion:

A. URL = Name your URL the area you want to serve and home inspector, home inspection, home inspections.

B. Name the page title like I do. (ST Louis Home Inspector) If you choose a URL such as your business name or put your business name in your page title your hurting yourself.

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC “-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN” “http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd”>
<html xmlns=“http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml”>
<head>
<meta http-equiv=“Content-Type” c />
**<title>Ft Worth Home Inspector</title>
**<link href="/external/386th_AEW.css" rel=“stylesheet” type=“text/css” />
<style type=“text/css”>
<!–
.style4 {color: #FF0000}
–>
</style>
</head>

C. Meta Tag Keywords: Don’t list a slew of them. 5 to 8 is plenty. Make sure you pick keywords in which you believe a potential client would type in the find your website.

D. **<h1> **Ensure the first thing you put on your main body of your gateway page or index.html or index.php page is something like I do.

<h1>St Louis Home Inspector</h1>

E. Referrer Links: Try to get other websites to link back to yours as you possibly can. I personally don’t do this. So far steps A - D have worked well but I’m sure I could probably do even better if I did.

Other things to consider:

1. Don’t use a ton of your keywords all over your pages. You’ll be penalized.
  2. Be brief and to the point on your main page. Spiders get confused. :slight_smile:
  3. Don’t hide links. One click I better get to what your talking about.
  4. Stay away from images if you can. I use very little.
  5. Use Myspace. Haven’t done so yet. But remember everybody and their momma is on that site almost. I’m going to try and see what happens. I’ll report my findings later.
  6. Use Craigslist.com and your local paper or events paper websites. I get alot of business this way.

Well there you have it. It’s that easy folks. Like I said pay attention to Dominic or you will loose business :slight_smile: Very smart man indeed.

Thanks Billy. For those that might have missed it, the list of all the SEO articles I’ve posted are here: http://www.nachi.org/forum/showthread.php?t=25561

Anytime Dominic. It’s great to see all the guys has someone like you to help them out. With that said I have a question lol.

My URL: http://www.stlhomeinspector.com

You talk about overstuffing keywords into your main page. How many is to many? For example I have St Louis Home Inspector at the top of my index page. I have the key word on the page twice according to the spider URL you posted. However I don’t have St Louis Home Inspectors anywhere but in the meta tag key words and I know this is hurting me because I’m not coming up in the search engines hardly at all. To get a better ranking would I be just fine to have St Louis Home Inspector and St Louis Home Inspectors once located somewhere at the top of the page or would I need to repeat these keywords more than just once on my entire page?

I met Dominic when I was still a vendor and we discussed our respective software programs openly and honestly. We even exchanged “criticisms,” and I concluded at that time what others are rapidly realizing which is that he’s a man of virtue, and that he must have learned long ago that “the truth will out,” and “virtue is its own reward.”

Thank you Keith :mrgreen: I have thoroughly enjoyed our conversations. You are truly a dedicated, honest person and it has been an honor to get to know you!