Attention vendors: Put your InterNACHI-exclusive offer in front of every member.

Attention vendors: Put your InterNACHI-exclusive offer in this book going to every inspector in North America. The deal or discount you are offering must not be available to non-members.

The all new book is over 400 pages long and is loaded with cutting-edge marketing and business success strategies for inspectors.

It goes out to every inspector in North America next month.

If you want your full-page ad in the book, email Nick at fastreply@nachi.org

The editor finally signed off on the final edition. She cleaned it up and whittled it down to 321 pages. Last call for industry vendors to submit their ads.

Yep! It’s in there.

Very cool, can’t wait to see it!

Any news on this? or did they go out and you just forgot your love for me Nick ?

Jim

e-book only at this time Jim.

Waiting for signed (all Staff) copy Nick promised me! (Not really, but hoping he will eventually cave)!

E books are awesome! Thanks to all that are putting this together!

OK, but still did I miss the email to it?

Jim

Jim K:

The book was released already: http://www.inspectoroutlet.com/conquer-marketing-and-business-success-for-inspectors.aspx

Email me fastreply@nachi.org for the secret coupon code to download for free.

Thanks Nick, will do. I new there was still some Love…hehe;)

Jim

Did you get it Jim?

Nope, no love…LOL

Jim

Email me now fastreply@nachi.org and I’ll send you the secret coupon code to download it for free.

Just sent boss.

Jim

Did you get it?

He must have got it and is reading it… 'cause I haven’t got an email from him in a couple days. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yup got it Nick …thanks. And yes there is so much valuable info it is consuming a ton of time…It’s all great stuff.

Nice job to you and the NACHI crew.

Jim