Closing.com promoting InterNACHI members on CNN, FOX, A&E, HGTV.

Get Ready for More Online Business

InterNACHI continues to work with Closing.com, the Web’s #1 source for real estate services, to help you attract more home inspection business.

There’s no better time to get online exposure for your company.

In August:

Closing.com’s first TV commercial will air on CNN, FOX, A&E and HGTV.
Trulia.com, one of the most highly-trafficked real estate sites on the Web, will embed Closing.com’s search feature on its site.
• Other affiliates like Better Homes and Gardens’ BHG.com and Cyberhomes.com are integrating Closing.com on their Web sites, too.

SPECIAL OFFER:
Sign up** for your free basic listing today and we’ll upgrade you to a FREE Premium Business listing. Already signed up for a basic listing? You’re entitled to a FREE* Premium upgrade.

Call 1-866-256-7464 and a Closing.com marketing coach will help you optimize your listing.

With a Premium Listing, InterNACHI members can:
• Get higher visibility on Closing.com.
• Stand out with enhanced features (logo, link to your Web site).
• Offer downloadable brochures, coupons and a link to contact you directly.

To get started, call 1-866-256-7464

Want to do it yourself?
Click to login if you have a basic listing and want to upgrade to premium status.
Click here if you are listing for the first time.

Free through 2009; no obligation to renew.

Please ask them to put the INACHI abbreviation on the last faq on this page, at a glance it appears to only have two others.

http://www.closing.com/faq/HomeInspection#faq7

And under affliations add Home Inspectors.

Fixed, thanks.

Thanks Nick i signed up couple of weeks ago when you first posted this. I received a call from them to confirm and add some info to my listing. I am first or second on many area searches. I cant wait for there commercials. I have already done one inspection from my listing.