Coming soon... free Home Head Start guides. Great addition to your report.

http://www.nachi.org/homeheadstart2006.htm

Nick,
Send some now,
Thanks

Nick,

**Send some here also. This is the first thing I have seen in a very long time offered to members for marketing purposes that truly is free to us the members! **

Everything else that has been free to us, really cost us something for the real thing… The sample would be free or free access to something we would have to pay for in order to have full access to more then the advertisement for the item.

Where do you want us to send our requests to???

Where do we sign up for these they look pretty interesting to give to clients.

Some of you will be getting an email (similar to this one) within the next few days as we launch this project:

[FONT=Arial]Coming this November, you have been selected to receive a shipment of the first edition of the Home Head Start Guide, a FREE marketing program brought to you exclusively by NACHI. As a valuable guide to help your clients navigate through the home buying process, simply pass along a copy of the Home Head Start Guide at the time of their inspection or with their inspection report.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]If you’d like to see what the guidebook will look like, click here: http://www.nachi.org/homeheadstart2006.htm
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Here are answers to questions you might have:[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]What Will I Receive?[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]In early November, 2006 you will receive a box from NACHI containing the Fall/Winter 2006/07 Edition of the Home Head Start Guide. The guidebooks will come wrapped in a clear polyurethane wrap that will also contain additional valuable offers and samples. [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]What’s in the Guidebook?[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]This guidebook will provide your clients with timely tips and valuable offers that will help them through the stressful time of buying a new home. They will find tips on how to pack, choosing a moving company, home improvement ideas and more. Also, there will be tips from Home Inspectors sponsored by NACHI that will promote the home inspection industry as experts in home care & maintenance.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]When Do I Hand-out the Home Head Start Guide?[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]As soon as you receive your shipment, you will hand out a guidebook packet with every home inspection you complete. Either hand it out to your client during the inspection or with the home inspection report. If appropriate, you may also leave a copy in the house for the seller. Make sure you staple your business card to the packet for future referrals and so they know it came from you![/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]How Long Should I Hand It Out?[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Hand out the Fall/Winter 2006/07 edition of the guidebook to every client until you run out of them. Within the shipment box, there will be instructions on how to order more (at no cost to you) if you need them. The Spring/Summer 2007 Edition will arrive next April.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]Can Any Home Inspector Participate?[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Only home inspectors that are members of NACHI in good-standing are eligible to participate. This a marketing program brought exclusively to you for being a NACHI member.[/FONT]

http://www.nachi.org/homeheadstart2006.htm

Dead Link

Works for me.

It has a bunch of PICs in it so it is a slow loader.

Works for me too. Fast.

Nick, I have a friend who is a local Chamber of Commerce board member and he is hosting (soon) several classes to new homebuyers at a local university. He wants me to speak about HI and I told him yes. These guides would make a great addition to the class. Any other guides you that you could recommend would be very helpful. Thank you.

The one at the top by itself works fine, the second one in the sample email goes back to InterNACHI®️ Forum - InterNACHI®️ Forum - A community for home inspectors

Hey Nick,

Any chance that booklet could be converted into a NACHI E-Newsletter distribution? While giving it out during an inspection will be helpful, if emailed, we might be able to really expand its benefit and marketing potential.

If some agents and clients are on the fence as we speak with regard to what inspector to call, the “Head Start” booklet showing up in their e-mails might get NACHI members some additional phone calls.

Thanks,

Those look great Nick, thanks for all you do for NACHI members.
I’m looking forward to adding them to my reports.

Steve

Joe, Dave… you were correct. Fixed.

How do we get these books nick?

Nick,

Thanks for getting this put together.
I’m throwing my name in the hat when they are ready to ship.
My address is on file.

I’d like some also. Too bad it’s not an electronic format (PDF?) to allow e-mailing.

I’ll have an electronic version built as well. Good idea.

From looking at the sample photos of the Head Start booklet, it was hard to tell if the booklet was mostly advertising, or mostly helpful information. Probably a mix of both, but if it’s mostly advertising then it may not be as useful to our clients. Our clients are like everyone else, getting hit with advertising everywhere you look. I’m hoping the Head Start booklet will be something truly useful.

I thought it looked like a nice mix of helpful hints and move in advertising such as you get in the forwarding packet at the post office.