E&O insurance discount for InterNACHI members who have been in biz for 3 years.

Preferred Home Inspectors E&O Insurance Program

CH Insurance Brokerage, Inc. is excited to announce the success of a Preferred Home Inspector E&O Insurance Program. If you are a Home Inspector meeting the following qualifications, you could qualify for E&O coverage for as little as $1122* per year. Are you:

• A member of InterNACHI?
  • Currently operating at less than $100,000** of Gross Sales annually?
  • Claim Free over the last 5 years***?
  • In your Home Inspection career for at least 3 years?

If you have answered “Yes” to the questions above, you should qualify for Errors & Omissions with coverages such as: Commercial / Residential Inspections, Contingent Bodily Injury & Property Damage, WDI /WDO, Pool & Spa, Water & Septic Testing, Carbon Monoxide & Radon, Multi Inspector firms. Those coverages are all part of the Standard Policy, the Preferred Policy offers all previously mentioned as well as: EFIS & Stucco, New Construction & Code Compliance, Lead & Lead Based Paint Testing. Prior Acts & Premises Liability are available. Does your currently policy have these coverages?

Call or email Schuyler Hellings of CH Insurance Brokerage, Inc. (www.chinsurance.cc/homeinspectors) today, to find out how you can become a part of this Comprehensive and Cost Effective program.
888-400-8087 x5343 Toll Free, 315-439-3496 Cell or shellings@chinsurance.cc. As always, Schuyler will consult ALL InterNACHI members on ANY insurance matter, ANY time with no obligation on their part.

*Stamping and or Filing Fees vary by state

**Mutli-Inspector / Individual firms with sales over $100K are eligible for the program at competitive pricing

***Home Inspectors with claims can be considered on a case by case basis.

Payment plans are available.

Hi, Nick
Do Canadian members qualify this program?

Thanks

Tim

Sorry Tim, this policy is only available in the US, all states except for AZ,AK, HI, NH & WY.

Good evening Nick:
I have been with CH Insurance for the past 3 years. I have found them to be very responsive to the needs of my inspection company. This year we were able to aquire an insurance package policy of both E & O & G/L in the same policy because of Schyler’s efforts.
I most HIGHLY RECOMMEND this company.
Harold Jacobson
Inspection by Harlin, Inc.
Lake Worth FL 33467
561-891-3200
inspectbyharlin@aol.com

I use Schyler and his company. All I can say is he was as responsive as I have ever seen. Was a pleasure to do business with and I am sure will continue to do business with for years to come. I dont even care if someone is slightly cheaper. Service like this deserves a higher price.

Schuyler and I have been friends for many years and members can trust him.

Hello all,
It is that time of year again to start looking for the best E & O insurance company.
From what I understand insurance companies will pay out a claim if it looks like it will be cheaper than fighting it. Even if the inspector would be vindicated had it been disputed… If this is true, I am told Lockton Affinity sends all home inspection claims to an attorney (Joe Ferry) to handle first. I like this idea but I question how a lawyer can represent inspectors in different states?
Will the above mentioned companies look out for the best interest of their client (the inspector)?
Thank You

Currently paying $850 a year myself…

Is that $100K E&O policy with no GL?

I’ll double check but I believe so…

I would just like to update the contact information on this origional post. Just contact me below and my link here in my signature, and as always I will consult and speak to any Nachi members for free.
Thank You
Dave