Go Back   InterNACHI Inspection Forum > >

Notices

Special Deals for InterNACHI Inspectors This forum is a place for InterNACHI home inspectors and vendors to post special discounts and exclusive offers. This forum is publicly visible, but only InterNACHI home inspectors can enjoy the discounts. You must have vendor membership status to post on InterNACHI's deals forum. To become an vendor member, apply today.

Old 10/26/17, 4:07 PM
InterNACHI Member

Default The Elite Group & Internachi partnering to offer free seller inspections!

The Elite Group has not completely wrapped our heads around the Free listing inspections, but we've agreed to beta test this program here in CA. We support it and will give it a try. Nick has always been a great leader for our industry and we trust him. Wish us Luck!
Need a home inspection in Tennessee? Check out InterNACHI's listing of Tennessee certified home inspectors. Or, find a home inspector anywhere in the world with our inspection search engine.
Old 10/26/17, 4:10 PM
Active Poster

Default Re: The Elite Group & Internachi partnering to offer free seller inspections!

Quote:
Nick has always been a great leader for our industry and we trust him. Wish us Luck!
Thanks Chad.

Chad's Elite Group is the largest inspection company in the world employing nearly 100 staff members and home inspectors.
Old 10/26/17, 4:19 PM
Certified Professional Inspector (CPI)

Default Re: The Elite Group & Internachi partnering to offer free seller inspections!

Well here we go. This is going to be interesting.

Certified Inspection Services, LLC
5521 Mission Road #1422, Bonsall, CA 92003
San Diego Home Inspection
Like me on Facebook
Plus 1 on Google Plus
Award Winning Sample Report
Check out my blog
Yelp Page
Temecula Home Inspection
Check out the HG User Group on FB
ITC Certified Level I Thermographer
Old 10/26/17, 4:30 PM
Active Poster

Our system will put an end to these issues: http://realestate.boston.com/style/2...-lies-beneath/
Old 10/26/17, 4:53 PM
Registered InterNACHI Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by chett View Post
The Elite Group has not completely wrapped our heads around the Free listing inspections, but we've agreed to beta test this program here in CA. We support it and will give it a try. Nick has always been a great leader for our industry and we trust him. Wish us Luck!

Best of luck to you guys....

David J Wicker
Home Inspection & Drone Insurance
315-552-5334
315-877-3930 - Cell
dwicker@chinsurance.cc
http://chhomeinspectorinsurance.com/
" In your corner"
protecting your business and what's important to you.
Old 10/27/17, 1:05 AM

Send a message via AIM to dhays Send a message via MSN to dhays

Well this thread died.

David Hays
All Points Property Inspections LLC
Denver, CO
720-217-7821
david@allpointinspect.com
www.allpointshomeinspections.org
www.denvercommercialinspections.com
Old 10/27/17, 1:50 AM
Certified Master Inspector ®

Why Elite? Why do they get the advantage to bring this to the market place first over all the other members in the area?
Old 10/27/17, 1:54 AM
Active Poster

Quote:
Well this thread died.
No one is opposed to the program.

It's just one of those programs at InterNACHI that everyone who gets their head around (and this one is a bit complex, I admit).... simply loves. It's going to dramatically infuse additional inspections into our industry while also helping fee structures to increase (for everyone).

Staff analyzed voiced objections (as they do with everything) and only 35 inspectors out of nearly 21,000 members said they don't like the program. Some were non-members (ASHI buffoons) and the rest either couldn't articulate why they didn't like it, or based their objections on totally false rumors.... leaving zero members opposed to it. It's probably our most popular program and it doesn't even launch till next year.

Last edited by gromicko; 10/27/17 at 2:01 AM..
Old 10/27/17, 1:56 AM

This is exactly why I asked:

Quote:
Originally Posted by imayer View Post

7) Doesn't this give the large mutl-inspector firms the ability to push out the one man shops?

And got the answer:
Quote:
Originally Posted by gromicko View Post
7. Nope. Did www.nachi.org/buy push out one-man operations?

Yet, here we are.
Old 10/27/17, 1:57 AM
Active Poster

Quote:
7) Doesn't this give the large mutl-inspector firms the ability to push out the one man shops?
Nope. Did www.nachi.org/buy push out one-man shops? Did www.nachi.org/roof push out one-man shops?
Old 10/27/17, 2:00 AM
Active Poster

Quote:
Why Elite? Why do they get the advantage to bring this to the market place first over all the other members in the area?
So you want to do it too?
Old 10/27/17, 2:03 AM

Quote:
Nope. Did www.nachi.org/buy push out one-man shops? Did www.nachi.org/roof push out one-man shops?
Not everyone offers BB. But that's another conversation.

And just saying

Quote:
Originally Posted by imayer View Post

10/22/17, 8:02 PM

I have a few people in mind I could call immediately and have 2 or 3 inspections this week without any effort. Heck, one of them was just here in my house a few hours ago (our kids are best friends). I just need to the go ahead.
Old 10/27/17, 2:19 AM
Active Poster

Quote:
Not everyone offers BB.
But my point is that the multi-inspector firms didn't use the Buy Back program to push out the one-man shops. If anything, the program did the reverse. One-man inspection companies used www.nachi.org/buy to instantly take entire real estate offices away from some larger companies that dominated those offices for years.
Need a home inspection in Tennessee? Check out InterNACHI's listing of Tennessee certified home inspectors. Or, find a home inspector anywhere in the world with our inspection search engine.
Old 10/27/17, 2:21 AM
Active Poster

And your entire argument is just making my point. Inspectors are fighting over the same home inspections. This new program makes the pie bigger for everyone by adding additional inspections that our industry now has to do. Anyone against it is your enemy or an ASHI buffoon.
Old 10/27/17, 3:15 AM

Quote:
Thanks Chad.

Chad's Elite Group is the largest inspection company in the world employing nearly 100 staff members and home inspectors.
If I had a 100 employees and this thing worked, I'd be starting my own program.