Go Back   InterNACHI Inspection Forum > >

Notices

Special Deals for InterNACHI Inspectors This forum is a place for InterNACHI home inspectors and vendors to post special discounts and exclusive offers. This forum is publicly visible, but only InterNACHI home inspectors can enjoy the discounts. You must have vendor membership status to post on InterNACHI's deals forum. To become an vendor member, apply today.

Old 1/24/18, 3:36 PM
Active Poster

Default Re: We'll help you buy this home+pay your closing costs+more $. Buy Back Guarantee ho

Jeffrey asks:
Quote:
Where's the one report we all want to see?
Originally Posted by gromicko View Post
Quote:
What report is that?
Jeffrey replies:
Quote:
Really? Every member here should be insulted with your reply!
Jeffrey, I don't understand. Are you asking us to post the first inspection report performed for the current owner of the home? That report isn't ours to post. So you're fine with me posting inspection reports that aren't ours? Interesting.

Last edited by gromicko; 1/24/18 at 3:41 PM..
Need a home inspection in North Dakota? Check out InterNACHI's listing of North Dakota certified home inspectors. Or, find a home inspector anywhere in the world with our inspection search engine.
Old 2/22/18, 11:25 PM
Certified Professional Inspector (CPI)

Cool Re: We'll help you buy this home+pay your closing costs+more $. Buy Back Guarantee ho

I would buy it if I could. Unfortunately my credit isn't good enough for a home that expensive. Let alone for a home loan period.
Old 2/23/18, 12:13 PM
Active Poster

Default Re: We'll help you buy this home+pay your closing costs+more $. Buy Back Guarantee ho

We bought this property as part of InterNACHI's "We'll Buy Your Home Back" Guarantee - InterNACHI using the same agent that recommended our participating InterNACHI member. We then listed the property with that same agent who recommended our participating member a couple weeks ago on a Friday: 601 E. Sherwood Road, Williamston, MI 48895 - InterNACHI . By the following Monday we were under contract for $26K more than we were asking. The same agent also found our inspector's client a new home. You can probably guess who he and his entire real estate office recommends for home inspections from now on.
Old 2/23/18, 2:26 PM
Certified Professional Inspector (CPI)

I can't thank you enough Nick! The home buy back program seems like a win for everybody. I'm proud to be a part of your Association your the best leader anyone could ask for. If you follow the plan that you set out its hard not to be successful. I am not thru my first year yet and have already done almost 100 inspections.

Last edited by ksimpson2; 2/23/18 at 2:30 PM..
Old 2/23/18, 2:45 PM
Active Poster

Nice!