Home Inspector Makeover!

Follow the Home Inspector Makeover at Home Inspector Makeover - InterNACHI or on this forum!

1 Like

InterNACHI’s Member Services Team extended Ron’s membership for two years for free.

Ron attended a Sewer Scope Training Class at the InterNACHI® House of Horrors® in Boulder, Colorado, and became a Certified Sewer Scope Inspector. For information about this class, visit the Become a Sewer Scope Inspector webpage.

Ron spent the day at InterNACHI® HQ in Boulder. He worked with the Education Department to learn about additional Washington-approved Continuing Education, worked one-on-one with InterNACHI’s Member Marketing Team for his marketing materials, explored the House of Horrors®, and visited with InterNACHI’s Video Department, who took photos for his website and custom video ads.

Stay tuned for Ron’s new marketing materials, website, custom video ads, and more.

We sent Ron a set of Stairway Inspection Spheres. These are used to inspect the safety of rails, ornamental enclosures, and riser openings on stairways. Learn more about inspecting stairway by watching NACHI. TV’s video, How to Inspect a Stairway and order these from Inspector Outlet here.

We sent Ron a pair of The Ultimate Shoe Covers for Certified Professional Inspectors. These shoe covers not only keep your client’s property clean but exemplify your professionalism.

Good luck Ron, you are off to a good start!

Wow this is awesome.

I was there too!

Good class.

Fantastic Thanks to Maggi and Nachi for all the help and information , that is supplied for all .

thumbs up.jpg

We sent Ron InterNACHI’s Inspection Graphic Library CD. These graphics really come in handy for newsletters, website, brochures, and inspection reports.

Ron received a Custom-Branded Buy-Back Video for his home inspection company. This video explains the Buy-Back Guarantee Program and is a great fit for business websites.

It can be viewed here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaJK_gGjf1c

InterNACHI’s Marketing Department designed a Custom Logo for Ron’s business!

See the attached image.

InterNACHI’s Marketing Department designed Ron’s Custom Business Cards!

The business card artwork is also used for Custom Business Card Stickers. These stickers can be placed on the “Now That You’ve Had a Home Inspection” book plus other brochure and rack cards sold on Inspector Outlet.

See the attached images. He’ll receive 1,000 business cards and 200 business card sticker ordered from Inspector Outlet.

InterNACHI’s Marketing Department designed Ron’s Custom Vehicle Magnets!

See the attached image. He’ll receive a set of two matching vehicle magnets (12"x24"), non-fading solvent ink, UV resistant.

That link appears to be dead…

It works for me.
Home Inspector Makeover - InterNACHI

Try scrolling down…it looked blank to me, too. :slight_smile:

Hm. Works for me.

Ron received an InterNACHI “INSPECTOR” Jacket! Wearing professional attire during an inspection is important and this jacket will make Ron look professional and official.