Information about the online Christmas Party, the largest event in our industry.

The largest inspection event in the inspection industry will be held this Wednesday, December 20, 2017. A bit more than 3,000 inspectors attended last year and nearly everyone gets a gift.

Here is some information to participate in InterNACHI’s annual online Christmas Party:

1. If you are an InterNACHI member, you should log into the message board. If you don’t know your member username and password, go here: Forgotten Username or Password - InterNACHI If you aren’t logged in, the delay in going through moderation will likely prevent you from winning anything.

2. Try to include identifiable information like your city, state/province in your post. InterNACHI has 21,000+ members in North America and more than 100 of them have the last name “Smith.” You should actually have location information in your message board signature for SEO purposes anyway. If you don’t, you can add it now by going to the Control Panel of this message board. If you can’t figure out how you can hand-type your city, state/province in each post or start a new thread, asking fellow members to explain how to edit your message board signature.

3. The party will start in this Special Deal Forum: https://www.nachi.org/forum/f32/ . We do not reveal the time it begins on Wednesday. It just starts.

4. This year, each gift or set of gifts will be given away in a separate message board thread. In the first post of that thread, we will assign an InterNACHI staffer who will be responsible for alerting everyone when the gift(s) in that thread have been won, and responsible for shipping it/them to the winner.

5. If you already own the gift that is being offered or won it last year, don’t take it. Allow a fellow member to win it. You can also post the word “Pass” and we’ll ship it to the next person who posts.

6. If you don’t want or need the gift that is being offered, don’t take it. Allow a fellow member to win it. You can also post the word “Pass” and we’ll ship it to the next person who posts.

7. Canadians can’t win certain infrared products due to laws restricting the shipment of such items to Canada.

8. Some gifts are for certain members only. For example, “We’ll Buy Your Home Back” Guarantee rack cards are only for participating members of InterNACHI’s “We’ll Buy Your Home Back” Guarantee - InterNACHI . And Certified Master Inspector® products are only for Certified Master Inspectors®. Etc.

9. Unless you tell us otherwise by emailing fastreply@nachi.org, we are shipping to the address you have in your member profile. This is a good time to make sure it is accurate by going to: InterNACHI’s Member-Controlled Profile Editor - InterNACHI

10. A few gifts (not very many) are being offered by industry vendors. The winner will have to contact those vendors to claim their prize.

11. We expect to pack and ship four truckloads of gifts next week. To save money, we will pick the least expensive shipping option and so most gifts will arrive after Christmas. Gifts shipped to Canada will arrive after the New Year.

If you have any questions, post them here. See ya all on Wednesday.

I am joining the party.
Ajay gupta
Toronto

Thank You Nick
For all you do. I am a new member (11-25-17) and am amazed at all of your help and support . I am looking forward to being a long time member, this is an amazing organization. Again Thank You.
Dan Chandler
Due Diligence LLC.
Denver Co.

Thanks Nick.

This is my first year to participate. Looking forward to the fun!

Hi Dan & welcome!
Good luck. :slight_smile:

This is my first year to participate. I just joined InterNACHI a month ago! Thank you Nick! Very nice to see you at our FABI conference here in Florida!

Thanks Nick! Members should also be reminded to vote for member of the year. I also encourage members to bring something to the party!

I will be here for the big party.

Mat Irvine
stellar home inspection.

Henry Jackson NACHI 17032232Three Square Inspections
Denver Colorado
Waiting for the Christmas party

Bill Goodlett Goodlett Home Inspections
Owensboro KY
Thankful for all that nachi provides to home inspectors!
Looking forward to this Christmas party

Thank you Nick for always thinking about how to reach your members.
Chris Hill
Canon City, Co.

If you aren’t logged in, the delay in going through moderation will likely prevent you from winning anything.

This explains why i didn’t win anything last year (My first party)

Thank you Nick, looking forward to the Christmas party!

Thanks Nick! I will be there on Wednesday. Merry Christmas to all!

Thank you Nick, and all of InterNACH.

I am in on this party!

Thanks Nick and to everyone at InterNACHI!

Merry Christmas to all of you, and to all my peers (my fellow inspectors and those studying to be an inspector!).

C Goodwin
First Choice Home Inspectors
Murfreesboro, TN

I’ll be joining this year…

Shay Ridout
All Season Home Inspections LLC
Colorado Springs, CO 80923

Thank you, sir
Desmond Thornton
Thornton Home Inspections
Ringgold Georgia

Thanks Nick. You guys are great.