Inspector Outlet's Tuesday Night Auction, June 2, 2015, Bidding starts now.

This week (June 2, 2015) has an “No more dues ever” theme:

Winner gets their InterNACHI dues paid for life. That means you get access to all of InterNACHI’s membership benefits forever.

Non-InterNACHI members are welcome to bid.

The total value could be worth thousands depending on how long your inspection career is.

Rules:

• Auction starts now and ends at 9PM MST on Tuesday night, June 2, 2015.
  • Winner will be the post with the highest bid as of 9PM MST.
  • You can bid as many times as you’d like, as long as your new bid is higher than the previous bid.
  • Winner agrees to pay Inspector Outlet, which will then be donated to the charity of the winner’s choice, in the winner’s name if possible. We’ll post a copy of the receipt for the donation.

$25.

$500.00

$600

$800.00

Nice bids.

$1200

$1,500.00

My dad passed away on Saturday May 30th and his wake is today. He was a great father and a wonderful friend to many. We miss him so much already. He always talked about how proud he was of me becoming a home inspector and how I’ve run my home inspection company these past 20 years.
He endured over 7 years on dialysis which is why my family requested any memorial contribution be made to the National Kidney Foundation with the hopes of eliminating kidney disease and the suffering that comes with it. I hope that my bid of $1600 for this lifetime membership is successful and that the money goes to either this charity or a similar one to make life better for so many.

Thank you
Mike Becker

James Becker
James M. Becker, 76, longtime resident of Niles, called home May 30, 2015. Beloved husband of Sharon, nee Bastian; loving father of James (Vicki), Sherry (Bob) Traske, Michael (Kim) and Richard (Jennifer); cherished grandfather of Sophia, Maxwell, Samuel, Justin, Michael, Nicholas, Robert, Kristen, Joseph and Tracy; devoted son of the late Robert P. and Margaret; dear brother of Robert (Barbara), Peggy (the late Mike) Barak and the late John (Betty) and Thomas (Janet); fond uncle and friend of many. Longtime representative of MetLife. Funeral Wed., June 3rd, 9:30 a.m. from Smith-Corcoran Funeral Home, 6150 N. Cicero Ave., Chicago to Queen of All Saints Basilica for Mass at 10 a.m. Interment Ridgewood Cemetery. Visitation Tuesday, 3 - 9 p.m. Memorial contributions may be made to National Kidney Foundation , 30 E. 33rd St., New York, NY 10016. Info., 773-736-3833 or visit Jim’s memorial at www.smithcorcoran.com.

That is a great first post Chase!

Chase, you are the winner, at $1700! Given Mike Becker’s heartfelt story though, perhaps you’d considering having us donate some of the $1700 to the National Kidney Foundation. I’ll be emailing you shortly with details. Thank you!

Chase and Mike,

I salute you both. Also, thank you Nick to ensuring we are giving back to the causes that need help.

I am so sorry for your loss Mike.

So this took a while to get everything figured out, but the donations have been made! The winner asked to split the donation 50/50 between the National Kidney Foundation and the Wounded Warrior Project. Both donations of $850 each have been made, and images are attached. Thank you very much!

Wow.

Awesome to donate to the Wounded Warrior Foundation! I’m very happy to hear that.

Me too. And member Chase Grants donated the other 1/2 to a fellow member’s charity. Very nice goin’ Chase.